AC: Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, looks interesting. For me, it depends on what part of the Victorian era they're going for, since society changed a lot during her reign, with the industrial revolution and all. And I have the private wondering, depending on the when, if they're going to try to do the Jack the Ripper murders (1888) as a set of murder mysteries or if they're going to arrange to leave it alone.

I am a little sad to leave Arno, though. I liked having multiple games with Ezio, and I was rather hoping that we might get more time with him since there's the Napoleonic wars with Britain and all. Apparently Ubisoft isn't willing to invest that much in a single assassin anymore, which is sad.

The one big negative I've heard expressed is about staying in a gun-using time period. A lot of my gaming friends would like to go back pre-firearms. I admit, they rather annoy me at times too (particularly snipers), but I'm kinda indifferent about their existence in the games.

Just hope Victory doesn't come out with as many hilarious and annoying glitches as Unity did.

Opty

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, like Delaney said, let's hope they have a more thorough QA before releasing the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.