cover-hunting-monsters-12_2-e1412083377718.jpg

Voluptua von T

The Insatiable Inflatable
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bookshout.com
Erotic Adventures of Vivica

My Ebook 'The Erotic Adventures of Vivica' by Voluptua von Temptitillatrix, is just out all over the interwebs (it's actually more of a satire/madcap erotic farce than a full-blown bonkbuster)

Simran

I'm perpetually looking for new and interesting books to run at the top of the forums, and we've got MANY terrific books by AWers. It occurred to me, though, that I'm still missing tons and tons of books you guys have written because I don't read very many ebooks (mostly none, actually.)

So give me a shout out, here, if you'd like me to go take a look at your E-book (or your ink-n-paper book, for that matter, if I've inadvertently missed yours) -- I won't promise to feature anyone's books, but I'll sure take a look and rotate your e-covers in, when and however I can!

ETA: Or you can always PM me, if you're shy.

AWESOME! Thank You! Here's the link to my book which was published in June. Tangible Dreams

Twick

Registered
Reaction score
Marian, just read your Amazon blurb. You have a Kraken? I'm so there!

uncommonspirit

taking the road less traveled by...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
nowastedink.com
I've recently published my first ebook. It is called The Curate's Brother: A Jane Austen Variation of Persuasion. It is available on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Curates-Brother-Austen-Variation-Persuasion-ebook/dp/B00OU1V45A

The Curate’s Brother is a short story about the relationship between the two Wentworth brothers as seen through the eyes of EDWARD WENTWORTH. It follows their romantic antics over one summer in 1806. This short story could be seen as a prequel to Jane Austen’s famous novel “Persuasion”.

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
Can you reduce that giant pic to 400 x 400 or smaller please? Thanks. Check out the images FAQ here.

Please do not link to very large images; keep them to within about 400 x 400 pixels, and small files, please. Images from high resolution cameras (5 or more megapixels) may need to have their resolution (the dpi) changed to 72 dpi.

-Derek

Status
Not open for further replies.