Is there Translesbians characters in erotica and romance fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.N Thorne

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there are any translesbian characters in erotica and romance fiction? Currently, I finishing up my first transwoman/ciswoman lesbian erotica short and I would like to see more translesbian characters in erotica or romance fiction.

kimberlyFDR

Working On The Publishing Dream
Registered
Reaction score
Of course there are. In fact, two of my releases this year feature a transgender female main character involved with a cis female character.

Stacked Anthology (BearManor Bare, February 2015)

His Womanly Ways (Torquere Press, May 2015...which explores a facet of the transgender genre, but doesn't strictly align with it)

I write a wide range of LGBTQ characters in my works, though I do tend to focus on M/M (which is one upcoming novella release I have scheduled with Dremspinner in August 2015) or Transgender Female / Male relationships (which is another upcoming novella release I have scheduled with Less Than Three Press in Summer 2015).

I have wanted to see more exploration of the transgender genre in writing for years, and have stated so in my author bio.

M.N Thorne

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you so much, Kimberly! I had no idea where to look.:D

Of course there are. In fact, two of my releases this year feature a transgender female main character involved with a cis female character.

Stacked Anthology (BearManor Bare, February 2015)

His Womanly Ways (Torquere Press, May 2015...which explores a facet of the transgender genre, but doesn't strictly align with it)

I write a wide range of LGBTQ characters in my works, though I do tend to focus on M/M (which is one upcoming novella release I have scheduled with Dremspinner in August 2015) or Transgender Female / Male relationships (which is another upcoming novella release I have scheduled with Less Than Three Press in Summer 2015).

I have wanted to see more exploration of the transgender genre in writing for years, and have stated so in my author bio.

Status
Not open for further replies.