FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
:roll:

Not those magazines - though there are a whole bunch of weird magazines here. There's a pull out poster about eight times larger than the magazine from Fangoria a few years back which Zoe is completely obsessed by. Really gory things don't seem to bother her. Most of the titles I bothered to keep are along the likes of those.

Once I pull one out, I get the urge to rewrite various films so that they aren't stupid.

What? No Vampirella?

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
LOL. I'm keeping the Warren stuff for when she is old enough to turn pages withing whipping out the pages - she is a bit heavy handed yet to be entrusted with those, and finding new copies is a nightmare. She's read the Creepy hardcover though. Well... Kinda looked through it - the B&W doesn't capture her attention so much.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Hmm...

Been a while since we had a decent insurrection. :D

Though the last time we tried, a few people thought we meant resurrection and dragged a corpse in from somewhere. Better not to ask about where they obtained it.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Fido

:roll:

My brother made me watch it.

Okay, so I was watching Africam (it's night there) and I heard this howl. Not like when a wolf howls at the moon, but a gut wrenching, terrifying howl. Now, jackyls and wild dogs yip and whine and when hurt or being killed, they yelp. And I've heard hundreds of hyenas, injured and just being themselves and I've never heard them howl. So, I'm thinking it could've been:

a.) a baboon. sometimes they sound like dogs barking, and sometimes a bit like hyenas. But usually when being killed they make a helluva racket- alot of screaming involved.

b.) a dog. they have dogs at the animal reserve (I've heard them barking). maybe one got out or something got in and killed it.

c.) a werewolf

Now, I know what you're thinking. C makes the most sense and is most likely the beast in question and I totally agree. But until he gets his butt in front of the camera, I cannot absolutely confirm this. But we all know...the truth.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
I hope it's a werewolf. I wish we lived in a world where such things were real.

So, I spent forever trying to get this car fixed. And now I can't. Now I have to wait another week so I can take it to a guy with more and better equipment. So now I have another week of smelling gas, a slow leak if I put too much in the tank and all kinds of crap. And then I still need to get the exhaust fixed. *sigh*

I hate getting dirty and greasy and not accomplishing anything.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
My car always smells like gas...I'm waiting for it to blow so I can drive it flaming into my workplace.

ETA: not really. jk. really I wouldn't. ever. never. plz don't come for me. :scared:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Seems like a waste of money to get the car fixed just to burn it...

I know, I know...

Status
Not open for further replies.