Status
Not open for further replies.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
And the only thing a zombie has to fear. For some reason folks are put off when they read a passage the includes some human sacrifice.

Oi Vey! WTF else do they expect? Chickens? Gods get pissed when you kill a chicken. They're like, "Seriously? I'm a god and you offer me a the lowest farm animal on the food chain? I'm only worth the cheapest meat at the butchers?"

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Oi Vey! WTF else do they expect? Chickens? Gods get pissed when you kill a chicken. They're like, "Seriously? I'm a god and you offer me a the lowest farm animal on the food chain? I'm only worth the cheapest meat at the butchers?"

Actually, the cheapest meat would be whatever they are mixing horse meat into. :D

Too soon?

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Everyone in the UK seems to be utterly horrified that there is horsemeat in the food chain. I don't have the heart to point out that as little as six or seven thousand years ago everyone in the UK was most likely cannibalizing dead people for food.

So amusing to watch people get up in arms when they realize what they have been eating, but not complaining that the food doesn't taste right when they were eating it...

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
There has got to be a market for something most would consider "unpublishable". Any ideas?

I gotta read that! I have been told several times that some of my work is unpublishable.

And I still say Necrophilia belongs in erotica. It's a love story, after all.

And the only thing a zombie has to fear. For some reason folks are put off when they read a passage the includes some human sacrifice.
Are you guys sure you're subbing to the right markets? :tongue

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
This is a symptom of something far worse that stupidity, Greg. This is a logical extension of the common belief that humanity is somehow less than what they are because we are "animals". I won't rant here, but you and I both know how this happened. And I expect no improvement.

Well, we are animals, some of us more so than others, but we're the smartest, deadliest, most-adaptable, most creative, most intelligent, and most cunning animal on the planet. We're predators at the heart of things and we'll always be predators. You don't claw your way to the top of the heap eating grass.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
I swear if I had the cash I'd set up (another) little publishing house, pay my authors top dollar, have their stuff professionally edited, and only turn away the ones who obviously don't have the vocabulary or education to be writing in the first place (everyone can be helped, but some shouldn't even try to publish until they learn something about the craft (ie pay their dues by writing that first million words - which doesn't take that long)).

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
*dusts off the skulls and skin lamps*

sheesh, where'd everyone go?

*searches under the couch for leftovers*

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
ASC! Have you dug up any good bodies lately? My stomach's rumbling. :e2bummed:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Does that mean you brought a cow? Wait, next you'll be telling me that you have cows in your van. I'm not falling for that one....well maybe.

ASC McLaren

Intended for mature audiences
Registered
Reaction score
I've had the shitest day. I almost created several bodies today. Let me know who what your in the mood for and tomorrow I won't hold back.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Aw, sorry you had a shitty day, but at least some good will come from it. Be sure to take pics and some audio would be killer.

ETA:.....this is all in jest of course...you really shouldn't kill people....it's like not good and stuff. So, yeah, don't do that.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Does that mean you brought a cow? Wait, next you'll be telling me that you have cows in your van. I'm not falling for that one....well maybe.

I have steaks. In fact, sometimes there is "Free Steaks" painted on the side, depending on where I'm operating giving stuff away.

Oh, no worries there, my employer has audio enabled cameras all over the place in violation of RCW 9.73.030.

Big Brother loves you and wants to make sure you're safe.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I have steaks. In fact, sometimes there is "Free Steaks" painted on the side, depending on where I'm operating giving stuff away.

yeah, I can see you luring in a lot of Texans with that. We actually have a van that drives around and goes house to house selling steaks, ribs, etc. seems a bit on the suspicious side to me. Especially when they come to my house after dark.

I yell out behind a locked door:

"Go away! I don't want your steaks, you freaks! Um...just kiddin' come back during the day and we'll discuss prices."

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
*Blushes sheepishly*

*slaps ASC on the back*

Come on, cough him up. I was wondering what had happened to bos...

What does their van look like?

I have no problems coming around in the daytime.

Well, now that I think about it, I think it was actually a pickup...with a freezer thing on back. :Shrug: I've seen it before and I think years ago they had stopped by once and my brother was here and told them no. They have some advertising on the side of it and pictures of different cuts and kinds of meat.

I'll be home tomorrow around 5:00, I'll be looking for your van.

Status
Not open for further replies.