Kindle covers

Jerboa

frelled
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ejtett.weebly.com
I did a search for a thread like this but couldn't see one.

For people who have ereaders, do you have snazzy covers for it? I got this one for my birthday:

(Wasn't sure if this was the right forum either! My books are on my kindle... well, some of them.)

Marlys

Resist. Love. Go outside.
Registered
Reaction score
Not as snazzy as yours! My reading Kindle has a dark blue padded cover with a pocket on the inside--it's great for traveling, because boarding passes and my passport fit perfectly in the pocket.

The Kindle Fire has a slightly-snazzier cover--it's fake-crocodile, in bright red.

Brightdreamer

Just Another Lazy Perfectionist
Registered
Reaction score
Website
brightdreamersbookreviews.blogspot.com
My eReader covers are both boring, though I have a dragon sticker and a glow-in-the-dark star on the Nook one. (So I can tell which side's the front at a glance... and because I could.) The Kindle cover's just the cheap red one; I really need to get one with a closure thing of some sort, as I keep it in my purse and coins like to sneak in between the Kindle and the back.

katci13

creative genie
Registered
Reaction score
Awesome! I had one that looked like a little composition book, but it started falling apart. :( I love cases that don't look like cases, you know! Right now I have this cushiony pink think with roses and vines on it. It's pretty, but nothing compares to a case that looks like a book!

Jerboa

frelled
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ejtett.weebly.com
I looked at one with roses on! It was blue though, I think, with pink roses.

You wouldn't know mine was a Kindle until you opened it.

lacygnette

Sucked in by AW again
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.terrilewis1.com
I sewed my own cover but it didn't protect the Kindle enough. I got a pressure related black screen. I bought a simple one for my new Kindle.