Old People Writing for Teens, IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Currently titleless
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
I think tomorrow for Teaser Tuesday, I'll post an old scene from LS.

Smiley0501

Lurker, now activated. :-)
Registered
Reaction score
Sage - are your books e-books or just download for an ARC? And I'm excited for your teaser :)

I've been pretty relieved to graduate, to be honest. I have 2 huge assignments :scared: due before I can graduate, and my mind is really on them. So much so that I forgot my birthday is next Tuesday.
Don't even know when I'll have time to celebrate as I have classes all day and my girlfriends refuse to go out clubbing ("we have class next day" is their excuse .. or "we'll be too tired') :partyguy: I almost want to go by myself..

Sage

Currently titleless
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Sage - are your books e-books or just download for an ARC? And I'm excited for your teaser :)
It's an e-book. So it'll be available for Kindle, Nook, and the iPad. And as a PDF.

I've been pretty relieved to graduate, to be honest. I have 2 huge assignments :scared: due before I can graduate, and my mind is really on them. So much so that I forgot my birthday is next Tuesday.
Don't even know when I'll have time to celebrate as I have classes all day and my girlfriends refuse to go out clubbing ("we have class next day" is their excuse .. or "we'll be too tired') :partyguy: I almost want to go by myself..
Aw, that sucks that your birthday's being overshadowed by the end of the school year. I was lucky that mine was the day after graduation.

Smiley0501

Lurker, now activated. :-)
Registered
Reaction score
It's an e-book. So it'll be available for Kindle, Nook, and the iPad. And as a PDF.

Aw, that sucks that your birthday's being overshadowed by the end of the school year. I was lucky that mine was the day after graduation.

I'm so glad to hear it will be a PDF. I don't own an e-reader and I've been interested to read about a love suck - whatever that might be.

Yeah, last year - my birthday was wicked 'cause I was studying abroad and - for the first time ever - it was not on a school week/weekend; we were having "study break". I went to New Zealand and sky dived :snoopy:

Stiger05

Registered
Reaction score
I almost want to go by myself..

I say go for it! Who says you have to be surrounded by people to have a celebration? (You can always party with them later!).

I don't own an e-reader either. My hubby has a Kindle, but he's been buying paper books lately to support our local bookstores.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Haha, me either. The publisher gives you a list of things you 'should' do ;).

I'm starting on what I consider the easy parts of the list.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I will find out how I do pretty soon, and that makes me a tiny bit nervous ;)

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Hey wanna hear something funny and awesome?

I was just told by my doctor to write! My treatment and medicine is to freaking write!!!

Aslera

Not an exact science
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sitting on two finished manuscripts, half of another finished one, and an outline for another one (all in the last three weeks) but still struggling with editing. I want to enter the first one in a few (legit) contests, but it's far from polished.

I would like a magic box that I place it in and when I press the big red button--POOF! Plot holes gone! Characters more evolved! Setting natural!

Please deliver to Lera, in Philadelphia. Kthxbai.

Stiger05

Registered
Reaction score
I hear you Aslera!

I wish I had a machine that transcribed my dreams. Those would be some amazing stories! And weird. very very weird. Just the other night I was leading a Clydesdale through a former house and thought he peed on the walls. The dream owners had just splatter painted.

On second thought, maybe that machine wouldn't be such a great idea. I'll just go with yours.

Sage

Currently titleless
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
My blog lives in a weird time zone where there's only 9 hours to LS's release. Uh, blog, it's 2 p.m.

In other news, I had a tiny little goal on Goodreads before LS's release, and I am 1 add away from meeting that goal. I think I would be less anxious if I hadn't gotten so close (I was like 20 away a week ago)

Sage

Currently titleless
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
3 new adds since then, so I've passed that goal. It was unthinkable 2 weeks ago.

Sage

Currently titleless
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
It feels kinda like this:

:hooray: :e2bouncey :snoopy: :e2bear: :e2cloud9: :thankyou: :fistpump :banana: :Trophy: :PartySmil:e2woo: :e2dance: :yessmiley :Cake: :Coffee:

And a little like this:

:popcorn:

And soon will prolly feel like this:

:chair :Hammer: :e2paperba

Status
Not open for further replies.