Who's sold?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

*RomanceWriter*

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Almost forgot...Siren contracted my latest, Men of Station 23, earlier this month. The first book in my new Uniform Fetish series.

*RomanceWriter*

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
One more...Matthew's Return was contracted this week for my Wolves of Climax series. :hooray:

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Also, I know people generally post here when they've been contracted, but since I neglected to do that, and I got to make my first post in the AW library today, I thought I'd come in here and squee. My first release, a PNR/UF novella called Banshee Charmer, came out from Entangled a little over a week ago. Still riding cloud 9 over here. :D

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
I just signed my first contract with Liquid Silver Books! :snoopy:

Fi-na-lllly!! :D

Yay congrats!!!

I just got to see the final TOC for the Cleis Press THRONES OF DESIRE anthology. Wow, it's real, and it's actually happening. Some seriously good writers in the mix - and me, feeling a bit of a fraud for somehow getting in with them.

LOL I don't think that feeling ever goes away. I feel the same way about my press. Congratulations!!!

Congrats everyone!! I love reading about all the sales... and I got one of my own. Ellora's Cave just picked up my contemporary erotic romance, Lover Unexpected!!!

Oh nice! Congratulations!

amrose

is Envy Augustine
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats Brindle, Filigree and Ms. Jem!

ETA: And Stacey!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.