Who's sold?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captcha

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats, Gingerwoman! I haven't gotten anything actually on the market with Samhain yet, but I've really enjoyed working with them on the editing side of things.

Mary K. Norris

Eat. Write. Sleep. Repeat.
Registered
Reaction score
I got my first book contract this year from Crimson Romance, the new imprint of Adam's Media. I'm super excited and can't wait to post the cover. Everything has been so hectic lately I've been gone from AW for so long. It's good to be back!

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good luck, Mary K. Crimson is one I"m watching carefully. :)

Last edited:

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
I got my first book contract this year from Crimson Romance, the new imprint of Adam's Media. I'm super excited and can't wait to post the cover. Everything has been so hectic lately I've been gone from AW for so long. It's good to be back!

Congratulations! That's a fantastic first sale. :D

gingerwoman

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats, everyone! You know it's a good day when I have to go back three pages to read about all the sales since my last visit. Just...wow.

I have a couple of my own to announce. Contracts signed for a contemporary romance novella with Wild Rose Press and for a science fiction romance novella with Carina Press. Also have a science fiction romance novella coming out in march from Decadent Publishing.

Awesome congrats Dolores!

Filigree

Mildly Disturbing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cranehanabooks.com
I'll get my contract later this week, but I can now announce I've sold a m/m space opera erotic romance with the working title of MORO'S PRICE, to Loose Id. (A year and one month after I started writing it, just for fun.)

Next week, editing begins!

VanessaNorth

Purple hair, not prose.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vanessanorth.com
I'll get my contract later this week, but I can now announce I've sold a m/m space opera erotic romance with the working title of MORO'S PRICE, to Loose Id. (A year and one month after I started writing it, just for fun.)

Yay! Congrats Filigree! I'm looking forward to reading it. :)

Filigree

Mildly Disturbing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cranehanabooks.com
I've gone through market critiques in the commercial art / home decor market, Ann. Editing rounds are not precisely a cakewalk, but they're not horrible. I can make compromises on non-essential changes, and reasoned cases for things I'd like to keep. I know there will be a better book, as a result.

Psst! Did you know that 'Breaker' was one reason I queried Loose ID?

Hildegarde

A newb in the fog
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nightmarefactory.com

Yay!

"Just for fun." Oh, the lies we tell ourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.