Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I hate being too broke to fix my car. I've been there before many times. What saved me were some online forums I found while doing searches. There's always somebody out there who has done it before and knows the problem. I'm sure you could find that person, their post and the pictures they uploaded showing what they did. Seriously, I've found some great advice out there.

Me and my son looked online, even at AutoZone's help site, but nothing suggested has worked so far. I'm pretty sure it's the cable, two people looked at it and said it was really slacking and it should be tight. Now I just have to figure out how to tighten it...my son is searching the webs for that info. If all else fails, my son just got a new pickup and is trying to sell his old one, if he sells it maybe I can get mine into a garage with the money he gets from it.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Yes, but will you have a PBR? :D

I'll keep a 6-pack in the fridge for you just in case you come around. I'll have to make sure there's a name-tag on it so nobody thinks I'd actually drink something like that. I mean, I do have a reputation to keep.

Night, there has to be some repair forums around someplace. Lemme know some details, make, year, model, etc. I can check, too.

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Thank Y--

Hey!

Of course, if you were in Wisconsin, I could introduce you to a whole group of wonderful beers made locally that I'm confident would impress you. But for some reason I just can't picture you slamming brewskies with me. I always figure you for a wine lady.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I could picture Soapy downing some brews.

I really don't like the taste of beer, or any alcohol for that matter. But I'll drink a Bud or Michelob light, but only in a bottle. I prefer Colorado Bulldogs, though.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Of course, if you were in Wisconsin, I could introduce you to a whole group of wonderful beers made locally that I'm confident would impress you.
No, see, I'm not a beer person. Not really.
I just like PBR. :rolleyes:
But for some reason I just can't picture you slamming brewskies with me. I always figure you for a wine lady.
Heh. That's funny.

But no.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I don't really drink beer, so :p

Well at least not anymore back during my pool playing days...I drank plenty.

Evening hounds. Soapy, I'd drink a PBR with you. I don't think I'll like it, but I'd drink one anyway.

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
:wag:

Keep it up and you won't be invited to the greasy jeans putzing party at Ted's.

(BTW, Ted, you're having a greasy jeans putzing party, kay?)

Ok, I wasn't going to tell anybody else about this party, so I could later tell you how nobody could come and that's why we were alone in my garage at night.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Evening hounds. Soapy, I'd drink a PBR with you. I don't think I'll like it, but I'd drink one anyway.
Thank you.
*moves night to the top of the list, stuffs goody bag extra full*

Ok, I wasn't going to tell anybody else about this party, so I could later tell you how nobody could come and that's why we were alone in my garage at night.
Sorry. :eek:

I heard: Soapy, you're in charge of invites and decorations.

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Thank you.
*moves night to the top of the list, stuffs goody bag extra full*

Sorry. :eek:

I heard: Soapy, you're in charge of invites and decorations.

Yeah, that kinda figures. Such is my luck.

back to the drawing board...

Ok, so I found a website that at first I thought was a real one, but turns out to be a parody. It's a false-Baptist website full of religious craziness. It's always good for a laugh.

Tonight was a very rough night at work. I need to cuddle up in a sofa with my blankie and watch a Disney movie or something. I don't have a sofa or a Disney movie.

Seriously, the world just seems to be full of some very angry, stupid and mean people with manure in their souls.

It makes the bad-guys I write seem tame and boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.