Space Marine and Dragonwrangler Bar & Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Well, the pilot is free to download on itunes - the series hasn't even started yet. Looks like it premieres in February.

But it looks like kind of "Terminator" meets "Contact"[Jodie Foster], so cool! :D

Raventongue

little orphan anarchist
Registered
Reaction score
All genitals are weird, period.

:roll:

But I don't know her all that well, so I was sort of stuck in that limbo where you just stare at someone's face trying to place it. It was a bit awkward

Dewd that happens to me all the time! And I keep running into folk who went to my high school on the bus and shizz. Awwwwwkwarrrrrrd.

Many birds will eat the eggs of smaller species or pinch them for food for their chicks.

Also, many birds will eat smaller birds.

Henery Hawk

Sounds like a guy who's going to fall down a sewage grate with a feather and a bucket of radioactive something any minute now and emerge as a superhero.

1) I really want to write some kind of complex, high-concept science fiction novel.

DOOOOO EEEEEETT!

I did my treadmill today, so I should get wine, right? Right?!

Yes, you should. It has fewer calories than cheesecake, and let's face it... dessert just does not give you that warm buzz.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
You ever get that thing when a song really reminds you of something but you just can't figure out what? I got that right now...

If we could just weaponize earwigs, we could -- dare I say it? -- rule the world!

:D

Most of my viewing now is watching old shows that I just never knew about at the time. Babylon 5 is latest on my list, though how far into it I'll get before getting distracted by something else is a question no mortal being can answer.

You just keep your grubby hands OFF the Jason Carter/Marcus Cole in the EZ-Freeze! He's MINE. And Gina's.

BUT MOSTLY MINE!

*daydreams about Rangersicle*

Reservoir Angel

Angelic by name, fiendish by nature
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, here's the link to IDMB if anyone wants to the see the preview, but the pilot episode is better than the trailer leads you to believe :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1954347/
The premise sounds like something you'd see on the SyFy channel... but nonetheless I was interested in it enough to look for it on iTunes. Just sucks that it's only available on the American iTunes.

Curse my Britishness. I was so affronted at not being allowed to download this pilot that my monocle fell right off my face and straight into my Earl Grey tea, it did! It was ever such a frightful mess.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
The premise sounds like something you'd see on the SyFy channel... but nonetheless I was interested in it enough to look for it on iTunes. Just sucks that it's only available on the American iTunes.

Curse my Britishness. I was so affronted at not being allowed to download this pilot that my monocle fell right off my face and straight into my Earl Grey tea, it did! It was ever such a frightful mess.

I'm so sorry! That sucks!!! :(

[Hopefully Hulu will have it eventually]

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
I keep thinking tomorrow is Tuesday. I need sleep.

Goodnight Cantina!

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
This makes a lot of sense. Although now that you mention it, I'd like some cheesecake too. :e2thud:

I've been cheating.

;)

Angel food cake made with splenda/stevia, and then topped with pineapple greek yogurt [turns out like a low fat/low sugar pineapple upsidedown cake]. :)

For about 170 calories, that has been my dessert the last week :D

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
I've been cheating.

;)

Angel food cake made with splenda/stevia, and then topped with pineapple greek yogurt [turns out like a low fat/low sugar pineapple upsidedown cake]. :)

For about 170 calories, that has been my dessert the last week :D

Sounds pretty good!

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
You just keep your grubby hands OFF the Jason Carter/Marcus Cole in the EZ-Freeze! He's MINE. And Gina's.

BUT MOSTLY MINE!

*daydreams about Rangersicle*

Come to think of it...

[SPOILERS IN WHITE]

Isn't that what Ivanova did with Marcus in the end? Make him a Rangersicle?

But anyway. We can share. *steals the vault key*

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Oh, Les Mis was wonderful. I have One Day More stuck in my head. The company did a great job.

Gentleman friend was very nice, but I'm still not sure if it was a date or just friends hanging out. We'll see what the future holds. Either is fine, actually... It was just really nice to go out and do culture-type things.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, Les Mis was wonderful. I have One Day More stuck in my head. The company did a great job.

Gentleman friend was very nice, but I'm still not sure if it was a date or just friends hanging out. We'll see what the future holds. Either is fine, actually... It was just really nice to go out and do culture-type things.

Sounds like a fun time. :D

_Sian_

Ooooh, pretty lights and sirens :D
Registered
Reaction score
Website
antagonistsneeded.wordpress.com
Oh, yay. It's not just me who can't tell the difference between something being a date, and a friendly night out.

I never have any clue. And I don't want to ask in case I get it wrong XD

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just dont hang out with chronic non daters. Even if they give you sausage.

Status
Not open for further replies.