• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Need Review Partner for Literary Mystery Novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

parsewell

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've got several things going that are crying out for help. First I have novel out on Kindle. I'm calling the genre literary mystery. Little God Blues and it's about a rock singer who goes to London and slides into an amateur detective role. I would love to trade Amazon reviews. If you have an ebook in mystery, thriller or plain literary I would be happy to read and review it (honestly) in return for your review of mine.
I also have a second novel in Beta, a dystopian cross-country bicycle one. It's a satire about the collapse of the world financial system. Again, I'm happy to trade beta-reads or if you are interested in just reading it please let me know.
If the combination of these two novels has you yelling "snap" then I would be happy to have a conversation about a partner or mentor role.
Many thanks,

Niccolo

Registered
Reaction score
It would help to post the word count of the novel you want beta-read.

Status
Not open for further replies.