adm

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

ohthatmomagain

writing, working, weeping, winning
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you all so much! Crying right now at how awesomely supportive AW is. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT AND YOU'RE ALL NEXT.

I ended up with six offers (still have no idea how that happened but I'm guessing I have some lucky talisman I don't know about) and I chose Sarah Davies of Greenhouse Literary Agency. She's great and I'd definitely recommend querying her.

Thank you again!

Congratulations!!!

Barbara R.

Old Hand in the Biz
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.barbararogan.com
Wow, that must be one hell of a book!!! And you must have written an amazing query as well.

You are a poster child for a point I'm constantly trying to make: that literary agents really are reading, and that excellence is recognized. I have a student with zero "platform" or publishing connections who got offers of representation from 4 or 5 different agents; the one she went with sold her first book to Random House.

Congratulations! Enjoy every moment.

hlynn117

Registered
Reaction score
I won't be able to make any official announcements until January 4th, which is how long I've given all the agents to get back to me (I still have 21 fulls out).

Dang, that's good. You make getting agented sound easy. :D Best of luck your final decision.

measure_in_love

escaping the evil queen's curse
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you all so much! Crying right now at how awesomely supportive AW is. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT AND YOU'RE ALL NEXT.

I ended up with six offers (still have no idea how that happened but I'm guessing I have some lucky talisman I don't know about) and I chose Sarah Davies of Greenhouse Literary Agency. She's great and I'd definitely recommend querying her.

Thank you again!

Laura, this is absolutely incredible. and so inspiring. 21 fulls?!?! 6 rep offers?!!?!? Congrats! You obviously have some amazing talent.