Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sill using a mouse, because my curser is not responding on the right one of my touchpad buttons, which is very annoying, but apart from that, I'm fine.

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
Ugh, that does sound annoying. DX I used to prefer mice when it came to computers, now I'm so used to the touchpad that it's awkward when I need to use a mouse. Unless it's for the purpose of playing a game or something.

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
Yeah, that's really strange. I'm assuming you googled the issue and found nothing. Can you bring it in to the computer people or something? Because the point of laptops are portability, and mice really aren't all that portable, even if you do use a wireless one.

Haha, this reminds me of my cellphone. The thing is like four years old and is starting to kick the bucket. Sometimes when I call people, they can hear me but I can't hear them. It's so annoying.

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
I went to therapy if that counts. :tongue

I was supposed to go somewhere yesterday, but my dad wasn't feeling well at all :<

I might go somewhere today if the weather permits. But it's supposed to storm badly here. XD

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Tristan is being very strange and having a dream about childbirth of all things... o_O

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I went to see a friend yesterday. We went to Windsor/Eton and had some lunch. Was a nice change. :) It'll be the last time I see her before she goes off to Uni :(
And just washed my hair, and it's seriously not co-operating right now. It's gone all fluffy as it's dried. :mad:

Does anyone have an account on GoodReads from here?

Last edited:

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
I went to therapy if that counts. :tongue

I was supposed to go somewhere yesterday, but my dad wasn't feeling well at all :<

I might go somewhere today if the weather permits. But it's supposed to storm badly here. XD

Probably the storms we had yesterday afternoon.

So... Anyone done anything good this weekend? x

Um...not really. I went shopping for some odds and ends for college. Resisted the urge to go cuss out the neighbors last night (they were shooting off fireworks for an hour or so). Had to straighten out a bunch of family drama because of my grad party that wasn't supposed to be a grad party.

ETA: I have a Goodreads account.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, so let me rephrase that? That should be "...anything FUN this weekend?" haha.
Never mind. This is my only free weekend for a while so I'm just chilling today. Next weekend is V Festival (a local event) and I'm super excited :)

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
I have a Goodreads account too. I don't really do much on it though aside from track books I want to read/have read. XD

And sorry about that, Ely. :< I personally love sleeping in storms. There's something about them that relaxes me. Then again, I'm the heaviest sleeper I know. :tongue

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Morning.

I have a GoodReads account. I haven't touched it in a while, though.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Doesn't look like such a great line-up, but I'm happy enough. Most of the people I want to see, but didn't get a chance to see them on their tours, are playing. Jessie J, You Me At Six, Olly Murs, Eminem... lol
Guess what? I'm feeling in such good spirits, I'm even prepared to capitalise ALL my I's today. Ain't I great? (Don't answer that.)

I've not been sleeping that well recently. I'm starting to think it's all going to catch up on me soon.

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
Yikes, I hear you about the sleeping thing. My sleep has been so off. I'm a bit surprised I haven't gotten sick yet from it. >.>;

Capitalizing I's is good. :tongue

For me, I need to watch my punctuation. XD

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I think it depends on what mood I'm in. Most of the time I only capitalise on my actual writing, not in conversation speak. Not much point really, other than here, no one appreciates it.
Oooh, does anyone watch Big Bang Theory? I seem to have Bazinga in my head... don't know why. Asides from me loving the show.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
People keep telling me I should watch that show. I've never really watched yet, though.

And I capitalize ALL the time. When I'm texting, too. It's sort of a habit, I guess.

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
I have a Goodreads account too. I don't really do much on it though aside from track books I want to read/have read. XD

And sorry about that, Ely. :< I personally love sleeping in storms. There's something about them that relaxes me. Then again, I'm the heaviest sleeper I know. :tongue

I wish I could sleep through storms.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
People complain about not being able to sleep when it rains really hard where I live. I don't know why, though. I actually like it.

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
Goodreads is a website where you can add books to your "shelves." You start with three (read, currently reading, and to-read). Then you can also rate and review them, comment on other people's reviews, and a bunch of other things.

I mostly use it to keep track of which books I've read and which books I want to read.

Here is my account.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
YouMeAtSix!!! LOVE.

What is GoodReads for/about?

http://www.goodreads.com/

http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4945535-katheryn << That's my account.

It's basically a website where you can list books you want to read or have read and create shelves for different series. Make/add friends and recommend books to each other and find new books you want to read. You can also say which book you're currently reading and say how far into it you are. I love it, because I can keep track on what I've read. :)

HorseRider describes it far simpler than me. lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.