Ryder Cup 2014

williemeikle

The force is strong in this one.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.williammeikle.com
Yep - although I can't watch - it's making me too homesick. I used to live in Kinross, only 20 miles or so from the course.

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
It's certainly beautiful country. I'm not surprised you miss it.

There's some very high quality golf going on. From both sides. Justin Rose is playing out of his skin.

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
I know he's American and all but I feel so sorry for Patrick Reed. Those last 4 holes this afternoon were cursed by Gods of Golf. 2 lip outs and one sat on the edge. He must be in pieces this evening.

J.S.Fairey

Registered
Reaction score
What an afternoon session for the Europeans! Lovely to see my fellow brits standing up and being counted - especially Justin Rose.

Never thought I'd be cheering so loudly for a frenchman though... ah well, Dubuisson has such a pleasing name (and he's incredibly cool as well!)

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
Have to say though, I was surprised and very disappointed in Phil Mickelson in the press conference afterwards. His comments were very graceless and I understand that he's disappointed but it was disrespectful to Tom Watson who was not only a great golfer but a really nice man.

I hope Mickelson has the grace to apologise when he's calmed down.

There was some great golf played on both sides. I don't think Watson made that many mistakes in the pairs.