Freelancers: Need a little business help/advice?

Angie

Shaddup and lemme think.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tranquiligeek.com
Hello, freelancers!

Do you have your business set up properly? Do you have questions about taxes, forming an LLC to keep your personal and business money separate (and protect the former in case the something happens to the latter)? Know how to spot a scam or successfully negotiate for better pay from a client?

For today through December 1, you can get a freelance business bootcamp ebook from Carol Tice of Make a Living Writing. The ebook is $9.99, and you get three formats to read on the device of your choice.

Even better: If you purchase during this sale, you can attend a free live call with the authors (successful freelancer / mentor Carol Tice and freelancer / business coach Neil Tortorella) on December 3. There, you can ask any questions you still have.

The ebook comes with a comprehensive workbook so you can do a detailed analysis of where your business is right now, where you want it to be, and how to get there.

You can click the link above to learn more -- and feel free to reply here or PM me if you have any other questions.

(Please note: I checked with Mac prior to posting this thread, because I wanted to make sure it was cool to do so. Also, full disclosure: I work with Carol Tice on her subscription forum, BUT I receive no money from sales of this book. I just think it's an extremely important topic, so I'm spreading the word. :) )

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Angie,

I just purchased it...

Since I'm retiring from my full-time job on December 31st, and planning to give freelancing a shot, I think this will come in handy. ;)

Angie

Shaddup and lemme think.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tranquiligeek.com
Just a reminder in case anyone's interested: This sale ends today. The book will still be available, just not with a free group mentoring session.