Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Here's what I was thinking--we use a low-heat salsa for the photos and various staged events. Then, we put a warning on the packaging and in the commercials. We highlight the erotic applications of Dragon Salsa. It would be like the commercials for St. Ides only with ghetto references and hip-hop music.
:roll: I read that as St. Ives and was expecting a lotion commercial. Which...would have also been fitting, I think. But more...serene(?)

At least until the screaming and flesh peeling started.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
For those priorities, I'd even drive the van.

:D

See? It's not such a bad idea now, is it? One of these days you'll all see the method to my madness and realize that I'm brilliant in a decadent, creepy sort of way.

When I was in the insurance biz, I tried to have a group of girls called Ted's Beaver Girls and they would all wear beaver hats with big teeth on them. Of course, compliance gave me shit and wouldn't let me do it. But it was well worth the try.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good luck, Ted.

I have five more pages of handwritten stuff to transfer and only 15 minutes of time left to do so. :e2cry:

So much for finishing today.

I blame you both for distracting me with hot chicks and salsa. (not to be confused with hot chips and salsa. Mmmm.)

ETA: CHICKS AND SALSA! I think that should be the ad slogan. :D

Why did I drop out of marketing? I'm obviously good at it. :Shrug:

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
I was singing it early on.

Maybe we could ask Haggis to be in our commercial. It would start as some fluffy, pampered dog and transform into an undead Chihuey burning people alive with Dragon Salsa. He'd show up at a football party and half the folks would run for cover while the other half would shout, "Haggis!" and he'd reply something that got bleeped out.

When he left, people would be on fire but thanking him for saving their boring football party.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I see you guys have been putting your 'brains' to use on this project. :rolleyes:

yeah, there's no way that any of that would end up going horribly wrong...

good thing we'll have the van handy to throw the melting/peeling/screaming chicks into.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I need to watch Supernatural. I'll probably do that soon. I also need to find out when The Walking Dead is coming back, it should be really soon, now. :hooray:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I do live in that world, I had a demon b*tch sneer and insult me right before I got off work, unfortunately I was not allowed to kill her, though. :/

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I like Crowley. He's cool. Most of the bad guys on that show are really likeable. Or maybe that's just me. :Shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.