Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I don't think I can take it down, it's in the contest now. Besides, I haven't even found where she put them, yet. Maybe she hasn't got them up, yet...:Shrug:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
My day was really long, too. You'd think a hurricane was hitting us the way these freakin' people are piling into our store. :eek: Every night this week I've gotten out 30min to an hour past my schedule bc we're so freaking busy. My feet and back hurt.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
My day was really long, too. You'd think a hurricane was hitting us the way these freakin' people are piling into our store. :eek: Every night this week I've gotten out 30min to an hour past my schedule bc we're so freaking busy. My feet and back hurt.

Have you noticed how many folks are Christmas shopping already? WTF?

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I think it rained money here somewhere and I missed out on it. :( I really don't know wth these people are shopping for, but they are all driving me mad. Most of them are rude and a bit ignorant....that makes it a long day for me. *sigh*

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
I think it rained money here somewhere and I missed out on it. :( I really don't know wth these people are shopping for, but they are all driving me mad. Most of them are rude and a bit ignorant....that makes it a long day for me. *sigh*

We've been dealing with the stupids. I can't imagine going through life treating people like a lot of these people do.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
The hounds have been quiet today. I hope it's because you're all enjoying the weekend. :)

My feet and back have almost quit hurting, though they did wake me up several times last night while I was sleeping. :/

In other news, my son has invited me over for pork chops and mashed potatoes. :hooray: It's been a while since I had real cooked food and I'm excited, especially since mashed potatoes are my favorite. :snoopy:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:Hug2: One day, Ted, maybe one day. :) Right now I'm working on animals. Some pics I took on Africam and some of SK's photos. My elephant is coming along ok.

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
:Hug2: One day, Ted, maybe one day. :) Right now I'm working on animals. Some pics I took on Africam and some of SK's photos. My elephant is coming along ok.

Sweet! And you know, Republicans buy elephant art--lots of it. Plus, I found out that there is this almost cult-like group of giraffe fans. Who knew?

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
yeah, who knew? A giraffe would be fun to draw. Not sure if I want to be in contact with the cult-giraffe people, though. :scared:

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Not sure if I want to be in contact with the cult-giraffe people, though. :scared:

You wouldn't and if they have money and are willing to pay for a drawing, who cares? It's not like you're gonna have coffee with them and give them your home address. I'm just saying that there are a number of people out there with some real attachments to certain animals. One person on her loves narwhals. I'm sure that if she was given the chance for a nice portrait involving narwhals she snap it up.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, we did. Got quite a few compliments on our costumes, too. (Mostly from the women of the houses. :D)

We're already planning for next year. Thinking maybe the Mad Scientist and Her Monster.

character0056.gif

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Status
Not open for further replies.