The MTS Braggatorium

jazzman99

Recovering Academic
Registered
Reaction score
Checking in for the first time in more than a year....a long year with a lot of problems and distractions that kept me away from the keyboard...to say that I've sold my second story to AHMM.

heyjude

Making my own sunshine
Registered
Reaction score
I had a good day. I'm happy.

:) That is a very good thing.

Is this the right place to put this?

I HAVE AN AGENT.

I'm currently printing out the paperwork, and I guess it's not truly official until both sides have signed; but she already tweeted about me, which feels pretty good. :)

The degree to which I owe you people is absurd. Thank you is so insufficient I feel almost silly saying it, but here it is:

THANK YOU

I would not be here without AW and all of you.

:snoopy: Liz! Huge congratulations. I am not surprised. Your writing is truly excellent, and that is one lucky agent. :hooray:

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the sentiments. It really means a lot. And congratulations to Liz for getting that agent! Way to go. Now just a little more horn blowing. The link on my website to my novel on Kindle Direct is now active. The Create Space link is still inactive while I'm waiting on a proof copy of my paperback to be delivered to me for review. If it looks good, then the paperback will be made available through Create Space and the link to it will be activated! So far I've made about 4 sales since the novel went live on Sunday. Things are looking up.

Fantastic!

Checking in for the first time in more than a year....a long year with a lot of problems and distractions that kept me away from the keyboard...to say that I've sold my second story to AHMM.

Woo-hoo! Congratulations. :)

wonderactivist

Registered
Reaction score
Website
luciesmoker.wordpress.com

I HAVE AN AGENT.

I'm currently printing out the paperwork, and I guess it's not truly official until both sides have signed; but she already tweeted about me, which feels pretty good. :)

The degree to which I owe you people is absurd. Thank you is so insufficient I feel almost silly saying it, but here it is:

THANK YOU

Hooray Liz! You have worked so hard. I hope this agent works as hard for you!

And jazzman, congratulations on the story. AHMM is a big deal.

grizzletoad1

Plodding around into things.
Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,

If you want to see some in depth background as to how my novel came to be, have some technical questions about it answered or just want to get my offbeat take a few subjects that interest (or peeve) me, check out my blog at www.therailroadman.com I think you'll find it interesting.

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

I HAVE AN AGENT.

THANK YOU

Congratulations!! This is totally awesome!!!! :snoopy::snoopy:I am so happy for you. :D

Congrats to grizzletoad and jazzman, too. Well done!! :partyguy:

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

I HAVE AN AGENT.

THANK YOU

Whoo-hoo, Liz. Congratulations.:hooray:

grizzletoad1

Registered
Reaction score
I jus received my proof copy of my soft cover novel from Create Space. It looks awesome! Now the novel really does seem real! So far, the proof looks good. I have to look it over more in depth, and if it looks good, I'll be giving Create Space the green light and I'll now have a soft cover novel available for sale! Very exciting times!!

Introversion

Pie aren't squared, pie are round!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I jus received my proof copy of my soft cover novel from Create Space. It looks awesome! Now the novel really does seem real! So far, the proof looks good. I have to look it over more in depth, and if it looks good, I'll be giving Create Space the green light and I'll now have a soft cover novel available for sale! Very exciting times!!

Woohoo! That's exciting!

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Congrats, John. That must be such a thrill. :)

grizzletoad1

Registered
Reaction score
Woo Hoo indeed! I just got my first review for the novel on Kindle. 4 Stars!

Introversion

Pie aren't squared, pie are round!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Woo Hoo indeed! I just got my first review for the novel on Kindle. 4 Stars!

Hey, that must feel good!

(I can't decide whether I ever want to look at reader reviews, when I ever get to the point of having some. I think I would be wimpily crushed by a really bad review. :cry:)

grizzletoad1

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, at this point I'll take any review. Then at least I know someone is looking at my novel! Of course, I'd love to have all 4 and 5 star reviews, but you just have to keep in mind that you can't please everybody.