AprNoWriMo and Script Frenzy!

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Grades for the week:

Got my Critical Reasoning test back on Tuesday - 12/12.
Got a reading assignment back for the other Philosophy subject - 8/8.
Got the library assignment back for same subject - 2/3. D'oh!

Apparently I lack the basic skills necessary to use a University library. Meanwhile, the actual academic stuff is all going smoothly.

I now have a little over 2 days to finish 1 essay, and then 2 more days for the other essay (which is pretty much finished anyway).

Going to have to get cracking!

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Found a perhaps-usable (useable?) quote for 1 essay. Just got to work that in somewhere (so I can say I used multiple sources :tongue), edit, edit, edit some more, then put in my referencing system stuff.

I figure I'll have both ready to submit tomorrow. One's due Monday, the other Wednesday, but I'll probably just put both in on Monday, save the headache.

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Did final edits of both essays. Read a big chunk of The Importance Of Being Earnest (for English class). Got 20 pages left to read, woo! Oscar Wilde's such an awesome writer. Very memorable. :)

About to do the referencing changes for the essays. I have the book which tells me how to reference. However, when I wrote the first drafts, I just used my own system. :tongue

After that, they can be printed out. Then just need to finish Earnest, read an article for Philosophy, and I'm all caught up for the next week or so. :)

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Essays have been referenced.

ETA: And they're printed and ready to be submitted on Monday.

Eek! Now I just have to wait and see what grade they earn...

Last edited:

K. Taylor

Bah Humbug
Registered
Reaction score
Website
carlakrae.blogspot.com
Did final edits of both essays. Read a big chunk of The Importance Of Being Earnest (for English class). Got 20 pages left to read, woo! Oscar Wilde's such an awesome writer. Very memorable. :)

About to do the referencing changes for the essays. I have the book which tells me how to reference. However, when I wrote the first drafts, I just used my own system. :tongue

After that, they can be printed out. Then just need to finish Earnest, read an article for Philosophy, and I'm all caught up for the next week or so. :)

I've seen that as a play reading. Hilarious!

VP_Benni

likes a colorful font
Registered
Reaction score
The months go by really fast when you know you're supposed to be doing something and you're totally not doing it. :tongue

Attempting to put together the tri-fold for my senior project... Both of my cats jumped on it and papers went flying around the room... And then one of them decided to take a nap on it... >.<

~Amber~

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
LOL. Bad cats! Bad!

I'm going shopping in about an hour, so it's good that I've goth both essays totally finished! Less worry!

Still have a bunch of reading to do, but that's less important right now.

VP_Benni

likes a colorful font
Registered
Reaction score
To-do list for today:

*science project experiment thing (aka feeding my rat...)
*statistics homework
*clean room
*get as much other stuff done as possible

Bleh. :tongue I need food first...

~Amber~

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Hooked up my new computer speakers.

It sounded pretty loud at first - lots of bass and very loud in back (surround sound).

Turns out my audio interface thing had assigned things to the wrong ports. (Or maybe I plugged them in wrong...) So the front ones weren't getting any love, and the sub woofer and back ones were getting the main signal... LOL. Whoops.

Now it's much better, after lots of messing about. The bass isn't overpowered, the front speakers are working. The back ones are a bit on the weak side, but as far as I can tell I've got everything set up properly now... ?

I know it's not writing related, but when has that ever stopped me telling y'all about what I've done? :tongue

Less than 4 hours left in April for me. Probably won't get anything else done tonight...

Maybe some reading.