Space Marine and Dragonwrangler Bar & Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
What OS do you have?

I use Windows 7. Here is the URL I have: http://www.starchat.net/chat/?chan=absolutewrite

Beyond that, I use no chat programs or anything like that. When I go to the url, it shows me a couple of pulldown menus of smileys, and a clickable name at the bottom. I click on the name,, and it gives me a list of chatrooms. None of the rooms listed are named absolute write. When I click on any of the names, it takes me back to the pulldown menu page.

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
I use Windows 7. Here is the URL I have: http://www.starchat.net/chat/?chan=absolutewrite

Beyond that, I use no chat programs or anything like that. When I go to the url, it shows me a couple of pulldown menus of smileys, and a clickable name at the bottom. I click on the name,, and it gives me a list of chatrooms. None of the rooms listed are named absolute write. When I click on any of the names, it takes me back to the pulldown menu page.
When you click the link, you should be able to enter whatever nickname you want I the top box and one of the other boxes should say absolutewrite without you doing anything.

Once you type in your nick, you should just have to click the button to connect. I am work so I can't pull it up & take screenshots right now. So long as you don't have Windows Vista, it should be easy.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Do you have Java Junely? You need Java for that link to work. :)

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
When you click the link, you should be able to enter whatever nickname you want I the top box and one of the other boxes should say absolutewrite without you doing anything.

Once you type in your nick, you should just have to click the button to connect. I am work so I can't pull it up & take screenshots right now. So long as you don't have Windows Vista, it should be easy.

There is no box on either page to type any name into. There's just what I described.

Do you have Java Junely? You need Java for that link to work. :)

I have Java.

I appreciate the help. But this ain't worth it. Nobody wants to talk to me bad enough to go through all this effort. I got Skype, that'll keep me out of mischief.

Thanks all the same.

GreenEpic

...because you don't know yourself
Registered
Reaction score
Good afternoon!

So I need everyone's help. Next week my sister (twin sister, not Kricket) and I are going to drive a uhaul from South Georgia to Colorado. It's going to be about a 24 hour trip broken up into 2 days.

I need audio book suggestions! Stuff that will get us through the looooong days.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Good afternoon!

So I need everyone's help. Next week my sister (twin sister, not Kricket) and I are going to drive a uhaul from South Georgia to Colorado. It's going to be about a 24 hour trip broken up into 2 days.

I need audio book suggestions! Stuff that will get us through the looooong days.

Lord of the Rings? :)

Um, I don't know I don't do audio books.

GreenEpic

...because you don't know yourself
Registered
Reaction score
Lord of the Rings? :)

Um, I don't know I don't do audio books.

Most books are turned into audio books. And I will definitely shoot myself listening to Lord of the Rings for 24 hours! :)

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Good afternoon!

Dresden Files!

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score

I tend to like humor and action for long drives. Janet Evanovich's 4-9 of Stephanie Plum (depending on your feelings about New Jersey accents). The Charlie Davidson series by Darynda Jones maybe, or Kate Daniels by Ilona Andrews.

Or, alternatively, anything narrated by John Hannah.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Dresden is good - James Marsters is wonderful, or even the Harry Potter books, Stephen Fry does a good Mrs Weasley, but the American guy - what's his name - he does a better Kreatcher.

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good afternoon Cantina!

I have the weekend off. Yay! I did have plans tomorrow, but the weather decided not to cooperate. Boo! Not matter how much I love roller coasters, I'm not driving 3 hours to Cedar Point only to be cold and wet. :(

The avengers cast is in there as well. The guys for the ladies, Scarlett johansen For the dudes.
How...how did I not know this?

*dashes off the the E-Z Freeze*

ION: Feeling much better today. Although I could really deal with not having to watch Barney,
Worst. Show. Ever!!!!!!!!!

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Wow! Double wow! I just got a dirty phone call! Some stranger called up, breathing hard and saying ugly things. Talk about a blast from the past!

I told him that I couldn't wank anything that little. He'd have to get a pair of tweezers and do it for himself. He hung up.

You think I hurt his feelings?

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Wow! Double wow! I just got a dirty phone call! Some stranger called up, breathing hard and saying ugly things. Talk about a blast from the past!

I told him that I couldn't wank anything that little. He'd have to get a pair of tweezers and do it for himself. He hung up.

:ROFL: You're the best, Junely!

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score

:roll: That is the best thing I've heard all day!

Status
Not open for further replies.