Where to find freelance work now?

Generalbrock

Registered
Reaction score
I haven't had much success publishing my own works, but I used to find a fair bit of work writing freelance erotica on oDesk and elance. Unfortunately they seemed to have banned those types of jobs now.

Does anyone else know any other good places to find freelance work for erotica?

wordsmithy

M/M Erotica Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Oh wow, I had no idea. I've written short ditties by request and on commission before, but I didn't know there were wider forums for it. Thank you!

Generalbrock

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks. I'll definitely check those out. Those are some really great leads.

EvolvingK

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeccacroteau.com
Thank you for the leads as well!

I'm surprised to hear that about oDesk; I've gotten invitations to interview as recently as this week. Instead of calling it erotica, people seem to be asking for "Hot romance," to get around the ban.

mywritinglife

Registered
Reaction score
Here is some steady freelance erotica work:

Webcam model reviews:

http://www.gonewildmedia.com/

Is this site still working for you? Are you still doing reviews for it because I submitted a review 2 days ago that still hasn't been reviewed and they aren't answering my emails. Plus their website has a few problems like it hasn't been kept up with in a while. Just wondering if it's just me. It would be great if they were still going because it's a really cool idea!

M.N Thorne

Registered
Reaction score
Mywritinglife,

That is strange that Scarlett did not response to your emails right now. I finished up my last review a month ago and there was no problems. However, there was some minor problems with their website due to the webcam sites going offline at some point. Send me a PM for Scarlett's personal email address.

Is this site still working for you? Are you still doing reviews for it because I submitted a review 2 days ago that still hasn't been reviewed and they aren't answering my emails. Plus their website has a few problems like it hasn't been kept up with in a while. Just wondering if it's just me. It would be great if they were still going because it's a really cool idea!

mywritinglife

Registered
Reaction score
Mywritinglife,

That is strange that Scarlett did not response to your emails right now. I finished up my last review a month ago and there was no problems. However, there was some minor problems with their website due to the webcam sites going offline at some point. Send me a PM for Scarlett's personal email address.

Thanks M.N.! It has been sent.