Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Huh. I thought it was a national-wide food chain. :Shrug:

KFC has a chicken fried steak, potatoes, gravy, biscuit, and slaw every Wed. for $1.99. I usually eat that for lunch at work on Wednesdays. :)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Well, not all the time. Only when I have the money. Most of the time I don't get to eat at work. :Shrug:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
No, I believe I'm made of mashed potatoes.

Me too. I love, love, love homemade mashed potatoes. :) What was that movie...um...Encounters of the Third Kind? Is that where he made a mountain out of mashed potatoes in his livingroom? I grieved for the taters. :cry:

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sealeyandrews.wordpress.com
Me too. I love, love, love homemade mashed potatoes. :) What was that movie...um...Encounters of the Third Kind? Is that where he made a mountain out of mashed potatoes in his livingroom? I grieved for the taters. :cry:
Okay, no one judge, but I like these instant ones they have at the grocery store. They are so good. I don't know what they are called, but the only ingredient is: potatoes, so they can't be that bad. :D

No one else will eat them in my house, though, so I hardly ever get to have them. :(

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Yup, Close Encounters was it.

He does switch to clay, though.

:D

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*sits down between Bos and Soapy, passes each a spork and rests his head on Bos's knee*

Bon appetite, sir.

Remember to slurp your brains loudly to show how much you enjoy them.

Um, Ted?

That's not what I wanted the spork for. Unless your brains are made of mashed potatoes.

:Wha:

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, no one judge, but I like these instant ones they have at the grocery store. They are so good. I don't know what they are called, but the only ingredient is: potatoes, so they can't be that bad. :D

No one else will eat them in my house, though, so I hardly ever get to have them. :(

I'm not going to judge.

I'm pretty darn sure KFC's are the instant kind, too.

:D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score

If you find out the name let me know. I haven't been able to find any frozen/instant ones that I can stand. That would be great though, seeing I can't really cook any. (no running water)

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sealeyandrews.wordpress.com
If you find out the name let me know. I haven't been able to find any frozen/instant ones that I can stand. That would be great though, seeing I can't really cook any. (no running water)
I am trying to find it now, but striking out.

I'll pm you later, okay.

Seriously. We've *got* to stop talking about mashed potatoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.