The Comedy Cabaret holiday workshop in which cray becomes a raving lunatic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
I was really cold today, but won't mention the temp cuz you'll laugh.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
So what does it say about a guy if he gets your email address, loses it once, puts off or forgets to email you and loses it again ... mentions that he's lost it the next time he sees you and this time puts it in a special place in his wallet to make sure he won't lose it again.

Cray, any advice since I posted all those Alba pictures and you don't call, you don't rep, or even say hello when I march in here and declare my presence to the cabbie... :D

Last edited:

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Could mean a lot of things.

Yeah, especially when he mentions that he had it by his computer and kept reminding himself that he needed to get around to emailing, then never did.

Guys are weird.

Not my cabbie friends, mind, you guys are all the bestestez!!!

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
One thing I don't get about astrologists... they are reading stars. Stars aren't static. The constellations' configurations are different now than they were two thousand years ago. They are different when viewed from a different angle in space. So how can they mean anything significant from just this one location in space and time?

Astrologers use a set of tables, known as an Ephemeris, that gives the degree of each planet (in relation to the earth) at any given time. I was very into astrology until I progressed to Sidereal Astrology and realized that popular (or Western) astrology has never taken the earth's axial precession (that 26,000-year 'wobble') into account. This results in a number of glaring inaccuracies. For eg. the Age of Aquarius did not arrive in the '60's and isn't due for another 220 years. I gave it up after discovering that. :)

Gail,
The ultimate Aquarian.

PS: Accept, of course, for the stars in Ted's eyes. Those could do with serious observation. :D

It's going to be bread-baking and chicken-roasting weather.

You know, my US visa is still valid. I could be there in, say, 18 hours. :D :D

So what does it say about a guy if he gets your email address, loses it once, puts off or forgets to email you and loses it again ... mentions that he's lost it the next time he sees you and this time puts it in a special place in his wallet to make sure he won't lose it again.

Yeah, especially when he mentions that he had it by his computer and kept reminding himself that he needed to get around to emailing, then never did.

Guys are weird.

I think it's safe to say that, if this guy was really into you, your inbox would be overflowing with emails from him.

Since it's not, and he's making pathetic excuses, if I were you I'd kick him to the curb. You deserve so much better.

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Guys are weird.

Not my cabbie friends, mind, you guys are all the bestestez!!!

Maybe he's just a busy, absentminded guy who doesn't use the internet a lot?

Not likely. I agree with Gail, PD. If a guy says he has your email address by his computer and has to keep reminding himself that he needs to get around to emailing. Well, that just oozes loser to me. Don't waste any more energy thinking about him, sweetie.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score

Cray, any advice since I posted all those Alba pictures and you don't call, you don't rep, or even say hello when I march in here and declare my presence to the cabbie... :D

woooooT!

finally! someone recognizes my abilities to give advice!

*polishes pip*

ahem.

*reads situation*

yes. well, it's like this, pd,...
*scratches back of neck*.................

gail hit the nail on the head. unfortunately this boy is not interested. otherwise he'd be all over you the same way qw is always following me around like a puppy dog.

but this is good news!!!!! woooT! *high five*
you don't want a boy. boys make excuses like losing your email address. you want a man.
a man is someone who will be direct with you one way or the other and treat you with the respect you deserve.

*polishes pip*

*looks around*

*fart*

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
In fairness, PD, I was...um...busy. Yeah. That's it. Busy.

Or something.

Or I'm just a looser. :(

tiddlywinks

Chaser of Shineyyyy Plot Bunnies
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to Remember Where I Stashed My Muse
Website
www.elainewitt.com
Hey PD,

On the bright side...it's much better than the alternative, wherein he won't stop emailing you, even when you keep changing your email address, and somehow he finds your new email address and emails you there, and then finds your unlisted number and won't hang up until you put your husband on the phone to remind him that you are happily married and you are not his unrequited love that got away (because you only went on two dates) and no, your husband is not going to drop dead anytime soon (that was a fun conversation to listen to -- I didn't know there were so many ways a boot could fit up one's, um, yaknow.)

:D

But seriously, what Gail said times three.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
Hey PD,

On the bright side...it's much better than the alternative, wherein he won't stop emailing you, even when you keep changing your email address, and somehow he finds your new email address and emails you there, and then finds your unlisted number and won't hang up until you put your husband on the phone to remind him that you are happily married and you are not his unrequited love that got away (because you only went on two dates) and no, your husband is not going to drop dead anytime soon (that was a fun conversation to listen to -- I didn't know there were so many ways a boot could fit up one's, um, yaknow.)

my bad. sorry.

*makes the 'call me' sign*

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was hoping for some romantic advice, so I...

Oh. Oh, never mind.

What Gail said, PD. Put him out of your brain.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I was very into astrology until I progressed to Sidereal Astrology and realized that popular (or Western) astrology has never taken the earth's axial precession (that 26,000-year 'wobble') into account.

It was this and not the realization that the "signs" in the stars are all culturally imposed in the first place?

I, for one, have only ever found utility in the Chinese zodiac, because it results in fun things like saying "Beware the Monkey" and means them with complete seriousness.

And by "utility" I mean "amusement."

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
OK people. Should I make the Guinness beef stew today, or the roast chicken with root vegetables? Also, am I making the three-seed buttermilk wheat bread, or the rye bread with fennel seeds? Or the skillet cornbread?

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
beef stew, wheat bread.

*makes the 'call me' sign*

Status
Not open for further replies.