BS your way through

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sauce Escargot.

You are walking down a dark street at night. Suddenly your doppelgänger appears and claims that s/he is you. What should you do?

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
cynthia-bronco.blogspot.com
Smack her over the head with a shovel, and then run down the street while screaming and flailing your arms. That's what I would do.

Tell me, please, if that is the appropriate answer.

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, it's appropriate. :flamethrower

You invited your no-good brother-in-law to your Christmas party, and he arrives with a dozen members of his drinking-and-darts club. What should you do?

M.S. Wiggins

"The Moving Finger writes..."
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Now would be good, I have a quiche recipe I'd like to try out.

What's the science behind double-yolk eggs?

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Very busy hens are mostly responsible, though some roosters try to grab the credit.

How deep is it going to get?

DanLett

Registered
Reaction score
Sales clerk in a satanist's gift shop re-purposed a miniature trident when she left her cous-cous spoon in the car.

Why is it rude to ask a lady her age?

M.S. Wiggins

"The Moving Finger writes..."
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's not so much rude to ask the lady, but potentially self-wounding when she answers with her own question, "Size...in inches?"

Should she ask at ease, or at attention?

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Both. A lady never shows distress, even under dire circumstances.
Why haven't men been schooled in the wise advise about never asking a lady her age ?

Last edited:

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
Like most species the males are too busy doing more important things than studying etiquette books and stuff

Why are there etiquette books ... or napkins

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Etiquette books are necessary to teach people how to fold napkins, and if there were no napkins, there would be no need for etiquette books, so it all works out. See?

Where can I find buried treasure?

bayrud23

Registered
Reaction score
There is no more buried treasure. The last buried treasure was discovered on 27th May 1987 in a small French village near Toulouse. The continued existence of buried treasure is a myth perpetuated by metal detector and spade manufacturers to increase sales of their products.

Where can I find the best chocolate in the world?

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
I was sure that it was at a Godiva store in your local mall, but found out that an old lady in Dayton, Ohio makes really good chocolate. Tough choice! You will have to go to a spiritual advisor to find your true answer, and also determine whether milk or dark chocolate is most appropriate for you. I can only lead the way, but when it comes to chocolate, Grasshopper, you must follow your own path.

Why do folks like grits? I am at a loss.

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
Folks dont like grits but a lot of them eat them which is why the south lost the civil was when they figured out they were fighting to eat grits and kind of lost their taste for war along with never needing their taste to eat grits but since they lost everything else they kept on eating grits since there were great big supplies of them in the stacks of war surplus and by the time they finished eating those down they forgot why they were eating them and kept on eating them until they found out that grits taste exactly like whatever you put on them instead of like grits which taste like nothing so if you ask anyone if they like them they say things like they taste great with melted butter because they dont just want to order a plate of melted butter for breakfast and would still need something to fill the empty spot in their tummies if all they ate was the good tasting part which is the butter probably because

Who first figured out maple syrup was good on pancakes, which already tasted good?

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
People in Vermont and New Hampshire discoved that gem. Then they took it a step further and made maple sugar candy, which you can't get down here in the South, sadly.

I have a trip to L.L. Bean on my bucket list. Is that reasonable? dot dot dot...

Last edited:

Vito

Recalled to life
Registered
Reaction score
Nope, save space on your bucket list for something else! I own a few shirts that I bought from the L.L. Bean mail-order catalog. They look really cool but they're definitely not bucket list material.

Are Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus actually married, or have they just been "shacking up" for all these years?

Last edited:

tiddlywinks

Chaser of Shineyyyy Plot Bunnies
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to Remember Where I Stashed My Muse
Website
www.elainewitt.com
I'm afraid to tell you the question is moot, seeing as how Mrs. Claus has been definitively proven to be a figment of Santa Claus's imagination. I have it on good authority from the Lost Toys, who were banned from the North Pole for trying to expose this most nefarious conspiracy theory. Unfortunately, whatever proof they had was eaten by the Abominable Snowman, so Yule have to take my word for it. :D

If I'm thinking about TPing some gingerbread houses, what's the secret for maximum gumdrop madness?

ETA: IGNORE. bronco beat me to it.

Last edited:

tiddlywinks

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.elainewitt.com
Oh dear. I'm afraid I'm not acquainted with the Professor and MaryAnne, though the rumor mill has it they were "friends with benefits." Not that I listen to such gossip. Or spread it around. To insinuate such would be a lie. Of Epic proportions. And would have nothing to do with this answer. But I digress.

Ok, NOW If I'm thinking about TPing some gingerbread houses, what's the secret for maximum gumdrop madness?

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
It has to do with the proportion of gumdrop to TP. Few are equipped tp handle this conumdrum, because it involves calculus and a knowledge of gumdrop ingredients. Hardly anyone has both skill sets.

Why is fruitcake so bad?

tiddlywinks

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.elainewitt.com
Well, I was hoping someone else would clue you in, but seeing as how he's being so bashful, Porter is responsible for all of the fruitcakes in the world. He's been hoarding, er, I mean, aging them in his basement and releasing them slowly into the system. Each time one new door slams shut, Porter hears it and releases another fruitcake into the world as a doorstop.

Kind of like how clapping brings fairies back to life. Only...not.

Why can I never have just one miniature candy cane from my tree? Why can't I stop myself? Why???

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Well, I was hoping someone else would clue you in, but seeing as how he's being so bashful, Porter is responsible for all of the fruitcakes in the world. He's been hoarding, er, I mean, aging them in his basement and releasing them slowly into the system. Each time one new door slams shut, Porter hears it and releases another fruitcake into the world as a doorstop.

Kind of like how clapping brings fairies back to life. Only...not.

Why can I never have just one miniature candy cane from my tree? Why can't I stop myself? Why???

I NEVER knew it was Porter all along. Well, se la vie!

You can't resist the mini-chocolates because they are mini, and folks ought to send you full-size (their bad).

Does Santa prefer milk and cookies, or Coors Light and cookies? I always leave him the latter.

Last edited: