Jed's Super-Dooper Baileys Pub for Newbies, Dragons, Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

ap123

Twitching
Registered
Reaction score
I'm quite brave once I've got Bailey's in hand. It's 2PM on Saturday, too early?

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
There is something lurking in the east dungeon. Who wants to check it out for me? :chair:
Ooops. No worries, that's just me, grabbing some cases of Baileys to restock the bar.

:D

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
Phew. I wasn't scared at all. Nope, not me. I'm a fearsome dragon and don't get scared by spooky noises. Or creatures with eight legs.

A big bad dragon scared of a teeny tiny spider?? Why not just hit it with flaming dragon breath and fry it - no more spider. :) Not so easy taking care of the spooky noises.

Ellie LaTraille

Registered
Reaction score
Is anyone else secretly glad they don't offer orange juice in here? It always makes me nauseous when I combine it with alcohol. And at all other times.

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
Hmmm...any preference? House specialty is Baileys, but we have a wide selection of fine drinks.

KateH

[insert witty title here]
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I wasn't going to post anything here (new forums always scare me a bit), but then I saw that Bailey's was on offer.
I'll take some, even if I'm not quite old enough...

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I wasn't going to post anything here (new forums always scare me a bit)...
Glad you did.

:welcome: to the Pub, KateH. One Baileys coming right up.

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Pubbers. :hi:

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
Hmmmmm. . .

Quiet in the pub lately. Tie to scare up a bit of entertainment and get this party started again. Jed, where are those dancing bananas?

ap123

Twitching
Registered
Reaction score
I'd like to be a dragon, but I seem to be stuck on sinner. Maybe another Bailey's will help. :p

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
Hmmmmm. . .

Quiet in the pub lately. Tie to scare up a bit of entertainment and get this party started again. Jed, where are those dancing bananas?
Brought some dancing bananas just for you.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

<Grimoire walks into the bar> "Ouch". "Who put a stupid bar here?" <Grimoire walks into the pub> "Guiness and keep them coming"
:welcome: to the Pub. One Guinness coming right up. Enjoy!

I'd like to be a dragon, but I seem to be stuck on sinner. Maybe another Bailey's will help. :p
Keep trying. It takes a while to work up to dragon status. ;)

One Baileys coming right up. Enjoy!

Rockweaver

Registered
Reaction score
A older man dressed in black enters the bar and heads to the back. the dark corner seems to swallow him up as he sits down. the waitress comes and takes his order a shot of VO7 and a 7&7 on ice. while he waits on the drinks he looks over the crowd. none here know him but he can not relax the message he received is still playing over and over in his mind.

the drinks are soon delivered and the shot is the first to disappear. calmer now he sips on the other and continually scans the crowd looking waiting.

outside a car pulls up and three men get out 1 heads to the back of the bar the other two enter the front door.

Sorry just meant to say Hi and got lost in my thoughts

did someone mention a dragon who is afraid of spiders :) i think i have a solution for that.

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
The bartender glances up. I've never seen that particular patron before. I wonder who he is? And who's the new waitress?

He studies the newcomer, absently polishing the bar top, the feel of the lustrous cherry wood comforting under his calloused palm. The appearance of this new waitress has unsettled him. Am I getting a bit senile? Or has Jed hired some new help?

He deftly pours the VO7 and mixes the 7&7, his mind wandering. The newcomer quickly downs the V07, and settles in, quietly sipping his 7&7.

Suddenly a commotion breaks out. Three shady individuals enter the Pub, a look of danger in their eyes, their focus on the newcomer. The bartender senses trouble, and quickly heads over to the newcomer.

":welcome: to the Pub, Rockweaver. Cool introduction."

:)

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
thought I'd say hey 'n passes some moonshine er yoohoo all around :D :Cake:s too, o' course. :) Have a great day 'n watch out for the lurker in the east dungeon. :D

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
:banana: I can manage one dancing banana. Way too tired to get the rest of them started.

Oh, welcome to all the newbies who have come into the Pub. :welcome:

Minion is getting the baileys from the lower stock room (totally stupid place to put the stock room, down 34 flights of stairs, however it does give minion his daily workout :D ). Hey, LY :hi:

I am too tired to hang out. Me off to bed, me is. :sleepy:

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
thought I'd say hey 'n passes some moonshine er yoohoo all around :D :Cake:s too, o' course. :) Have a great day 'n watch out for the lurker in the east dungeon. :D
Thanks Susie! I could use some moonshine and cake after lugging cases up 34 flights of stairs. :e2drunk:

:Cake: *nom nom nom*
Minion is getting the baileys from the lower stock room (totally stupid place to put the stock room, down 34 flights of stairs, however it does give minion his daily workout :D ). Hey, LY :hi:

I am too tired to hang out. Me off to bed, me is. :sleepy:
Hey Jed. :hi:

Nice to see you back at the Pub. Go get some rest...I'll finish restocking here. :D

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Hey LY, hey Pubbers. :hi:

We need heat. Lots of heat. Way too cold outside. I like snow, which we got on Monday. However, it has since stopped and then gotten colder. Much colder. Freezing cold. We're doing to -10c tonight. I say stop with the freezing ice and bring back the mild snow.

Drinks all round ... round the fireplace. :e2drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.