• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Reader for Urban fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiender

Registered
Reaction score
Right now my manuscript is in a state of flux, and I'm looking for a beta reader to make sure I'm going in the right direction with my revisions.

I have the first chapter posted over in SYW, linky.

The story unfolds in a crime ridden city (think Gotham pre-Batman) where a cult operates unchecked, abducting innocents off the street to sacrifice in rituals. They believe doing this will grant them great supernatural power.

A young man named Michael was their latest target, abducted on his way home from an interview. Only they botch the ritual and he obtains power instead of them. The story follows him while he battles the cult and struggles to maintain some semblance of a normal life.

So, if you like what you read in the link and think the premise grabs you, feel free to post or PM me. :) Also open to doing a swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.