XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
I am hoooome. Woo.

Today was just one of those days at work. I do not like being micro managed by someone who is not my boss, you know? Still love the job. Just one of those :gaah moments.

*vexed, vino-marinated high five* I hear you.

Also, I think I need to cut my brain into 3 unequal parts and send them out in the world to separately seek their fortunes. They just aren't playing nice any more.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Also, I think I need to cut my brain into 3 unequal parts and send them out in the world to separately seek their fortunes. They just aren't playing nice any more.

Have you tried putting them each into a corner so they can think about what they've done?

*grabs the cantina, holds you close, sobbing incoherently*

I'm never leaving here again! I'm never leaving here again!

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I can do brain surgery. I've had lots of practice on animal cadavers.

And :hooray: for saving $60 and about 40% on an accupuncture text book.

I almost wrote txt book. I don't think I could learn in leet.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Um..... okay, someone tell me how the heck to pronounce our new title?

Or did one of the mods suddenly pass out on the keyboard while typing it in?

:Wha:

Raventongue

little orphan anarchist
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, before I backread and/or try to figure out the new name, I'm going to ask the oldest question asked by young folks of all time.

How the do I tell if a girl is interested in me?

It occurred to me today (I'm very oblivious) that the chubby girl who works behind the counter at the gym (... I don't know why either) is more genuinely friendly to me than to others, and more than the job dictates, has made a point at least once of calling my by my name (no one else does that!), and favours me in minor ways she isn't really allowed to when the boss isn't looking. She doesn't ping my gaydar one way or the other, but uhhh... suffice to say that if she's interested, I am.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You know, I think our last 10 titles have been developed this way...

I was entertaining the idea they were curse-words from Firefly, but even in Pinyin they're all wrong for Chinese.

(Yes, I speak just enough to pick up a bilingual bonus. Because the bad words are always the ones you remember the longest.)

:D

Raventongue

little orphan anarchist
Registered
Reaction score
Huh. My last remaining close friend from high school is Vietnamese. Her dad's name is Thong. She tells me it means pine, as in the tree.

I'm just trying to picture some akward-ass govn't worker talking to him to renew his driver's license or something. xD

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Finally saw The Dark Knight Rises. Perhaps I had too many expectations, but I felt it was disappointing.

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The plot felt sketchy in some points, clichéd in others and I was a bit bothered by the political message.

Raventongue

little orphan anarchist
Registered
Reaction score
I was bugged by the political message too! And it really stretched believability, didn't it?

Also... Mr. Nolan fails biology and potentially nuclear physics forever. That's about as much complaining as I can do without gettin' spoilery.

Anne Hathaway's weird-looking. Too perfect, it's creepy, like a fembot or something. Wait... That is Cat Woman, right? *doesn't know famous peoples' faces*

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I was bugged by the political message too! And it really stretched believability, didn't it?

Also... Mr. Nolan fails biology and potentially nuclear physics forever. That's about as much complaining as I can do without gettin' spoilery.

Anne Hathaway's weird-looking. Too perfect, it's creepy, like a fembot or something. Wait... That is Cat Woman, right? *doesn't know famous peoples' faces*

Also...

Holey plot, Batman!

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

I am refusing to speak to you ever again.

*waits for choruses of "is that all it took?" from the rest of the motley lot*

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And yes, folks, some of us have not yet seen it, and as it is still in theaters, please hold off on the spoilers.

At least for the next week or so while it remains in the theater and I can pretend I will go see it instead of waiting for it to be out on DVD which is what I will really do.

Status
Not open for further replies.