May 2010 Blog Chain

CowgirlPoet

Registered
Reaction score
Aheila, I am honored!! I might need someone to run as my wingperson on this; my day job can (and sometimes does!) get a little hectic)

My ideas are thus for June, and I'm putting this up for a vote:

1. Let's talk inspiration. We post about music, we think about certain things that are instrumental in making our stories happen. And we know that there are influences behind every story. Thusly, describe one real-life person or event that inspired your current work.

2. Post a scene that describes or defines your main character's attitude.

Takers??

I vote for #2! (mostly because I love reading scenes from other people's WIP :D )

roh

moonlight writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rohmorgon.com
I'm done and it's up! :Guitar:

Check out the final AW May Musical Blog Chain post here.

Unfortunately, I can't access my blog right now for the direct link to my music post. My ISP is being wacky :Hammer: and I'm unable to access my website from home (my post was uploaded by a friend).

So everyone'll just have to scroll down to the music post.

And as long as you are there, check out my writing contest that I'm sponsoring for the month of June! :chores:

~~~~~~~~~

Watcher: Book I of The Chosen, the story of a half-human caught between two worlds as she faces the ultimate choice: to be a killer or to be alone...forever.

http://www.rohmorgon.com/blog

Last edited:

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com
Excellent blog chain! :)

Thank you so much for organising it Aheila. We really appreciate it.

It has been great fun to read through everyone's entries, and just generally finding out about new people and their way of being and thinking. :D

ArcticFox

The Childlike Empress
Registered
Reaction score
All commented! Great chain! See you guys in the next one!