New Fatal Frame for Wii U

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArachnePhobia

Registered
Reaction score
First I've heard of this. New Fatal Frame game, The Raven-Haired Shrine Maiden, coming to the Wii U in September!

http://fatalframe.wikia.com/wiki/Fatal_Frame_V

This is my favorite horror series, so I'm excited to hear about it, although not much is known except it takes place on a creepy mountain, where heroine Yuri is using her abilities as a touch-empath to search for a missing person. Sounds as if there's some form of motion control, as in Mask of the Lunar Eclipse and Spirit Camera. One of the screencaps also shows a ghost that appears to be a returning Broken Neck! Huzzah!

AustinT

Just keep on writing.
Registered
Reaction score
This is very exciting. I loved the first three games two console generations ago and always thought it was a shame the series didn't continue.

I may have to get a Wii U now...

Lissibith

On target
Registered
Reaction score
This is very exciting. I loved the first three games two console generations ago and always thought it was a shame the series didn't continue.

I may have to get a Wii U now...
It always made me sad that they never brought the Wii game out of Japan officially. (Which is a shame because, haunted hospital, come on! I would have loved to play that one)

As a fellow fan of the series, I've been following the news on this for a few months. I really hope they don't leave us hanging again and do an official English version.

DaniStormborn

Registered
Reaction score
I've played around with wanting to get a Wii U for ages now and seems I finally have a reason now ha ha.

Jenkki

Registered
Reaction score
I don't want to offend any Nintendo fans because Nintendo is a legend that has done incredible things in days past but their new system is one of the biggest failures ever seen in the industry. We never even considered developing games for it, people laugh when it was brought up, the only ports it is going to get are PS3/X360 games slapped over by a tech support team in India or Shanghai.

xenophile

Registered
Reaction score
Is it only coming out for Wii U? :(

Fatal Frame is my favorite survival horror series and I'd love to play this, but I don't have a Wii U. There's something so horrifying about these games, and I mean beyond the fact that you can only progress at a slow jog or painfully tedious walk. Probably it's that you only have an old camera between you and the bloodthirsty ghosts at your heels.

I'll always love Silent Hill and Resident Evil, but FF >> SH >> RE, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.