February 2013 Blog Chain

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you kindly, ma'am.

You heard the lady: Lady Cat is a go with a topic of Visitors. We have six days of February left and five left in the queue. We may just make it.

Angyl78

Registered
Reaction score
I haven't seen any suggestions for March...
How about we write something regarding St. Patricks Day or any of the legends associated with it. The kicker is we have to write something outside of our normal genre.
For me since I write YA and M/M//M/F romance I would have to go with horror or classical, something not close to what I already write.
Does this make sense?

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Instead of St, Pattys, I suggest a literal translation: Marching, hiking, walking, or some other pedestrian-form of transportation. There's a lot of ground to cover (pun so totally intended) there.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Ralph Pines is indeed it with Under the Bed as the topic as of 4 hours ago. Four people and three days left!

The proposed topics so far for next month are St. Patrick's Day and pedestrianism. Speak up if you support either one.

I would like to propose an alternative: people choose their favorite prompt from this month and then everybody gets to do it for March :)

Last edited:

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you kindly for the speedy post, Ralph!

dclary gets his turn at long last with the prompt Warm Kitty, Soft Kitty, Evil Ball of Fur.

And the rest of you please weigh in on our proposed March topics (St. Patrick's Day, pedestrianism, choosing your favorite prompt from this month) or post your own.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Keep those votes for a March theme coming, peeps. The thread goes up March 1.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
All right then. meowzbark, go go go! Road Trip! We have only 34 hours of February left and two people to get done!