Made YAHOO News last week, The Advocate Magazine this week and sent our a Press Release!

Status
Not open for further replies.

keston925

Registered
Reaction score
What a crazy busy week it has been. Persistence and patience is key!

Last week Beth Greenfield of Yahoo News wrote and published an article about my families story and mentioned my upcoming Memoir! https://www.yahoo.com/health/california-couple-shares-surrogate-story-in-wake-of-95207128652.html

It was pretty surreal.

This week The Advocate published my Op-Ed as well.
http://www.advocate.com/commentary/...rmerly-ableist-lesbian-mother-opened-her-eyes

I have found that building your platform is quite a full time job but you just can't give up. I am here for to hear advice and give advice any time!

Supergirlofnc

New fish; Swimming with the current
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats! I remember seeing that story on my Yahoo news page. How exciting!!! I hope your family and new baby are doing well :)

keston925

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats! I remember seeing that story on my Yahoo news page. How exciting!!! I hope your family and new baby are doing well :)

Thank you! Beth Greenfields article is up for an award... pretty cool

Now, I just need a publisher!

keston925

Registered
Reaction score
Sat Nam! (Literally "Truth Name"--a Sikh greeting)

Good for you! Have you looked for an agent?

Blessings,

Siri Kirpal

I do have an agent! After the Yahoo story I had a few requests for manuscripts from more, but already signed.

CathleenT

I write
Registered
Reaction score
I'd like to add my congratulations to everyone else's. I hope it's nothing but an uphill run for you from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.