Status
Not open for further replies.

lacygnette

Sucked in by AW again
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.terrilewis1.com
Came here for a break and got a thrill. Congratulations!! You did what we are all dreaming of. You ROCK (and encourage us)!

arcan

Registered
Reaction score
Sounds just like I'm out of inspiration, but CONGRATS!!! And I do mean it! That's great!

TypoToffee

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations! Was is Accidental Austen that snagged the agent? I remember reading your query in QLH.

No, not that one. That's been put on the back burner for some work on the hero.

I'm not sure if I can say yet, as she won't be calling me until next week, but I promise I'll say more when I know I can. Due to some bizarre mystical intervention, I didn't query this one on AW. Go figure!

Karen Junker

Live a little. Write a lot.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.CascadeWriters.com
Toff, I am so freaking happy for you!

PS -- There are a bunch of us from AW at the workshop this weekend and we were all saying how much we wish you were here!!! You are awesome!

TypoToffee

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you! Wish I could be with you all, but my day job is sending me north, in fact I'm getting ready to go now. I wanna hear all the juicy details when I get back!!!

wampuscat

Recovering adjective addict
Registered
Reaction score
No, not that one. That's been put on the back burner for some work on the hero.

I'm not sure if I can say yet, as she won't be calling me until next week, but I promise I'll say more when I know I can. Due to some bizarre mystical intervention, I didn't query this one on AW. Go figure!

I didn't put the query that I got my agent with either, but I still think bumming around in QLH was the reason I did ok with it.

Hope you continue to work on AA. It seemed like a fun story.

Congrats again!

Michelle D.

Registered
Reaction score
yay!!! congrats congrats!! how quickly did the agent reply? i've been emailing back and forth with one for months, and the last time we talked, he said they'd read the sample and they were deliberating.

TypoToffee

Registered
Reaction score
yay!!! congrats congrats!! how quickly did the agent reply? i've been emailing back and forth with one for months, and the last time we talked, he said they'd read the sample and they were deliberating.

It was just about four weeks, though I've waited for three months and over for responses to full MS requests. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.