XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Great idea.

I will definitely staple it to his forehead tape it to his monitor.

I would suggest using the biggest paper your printer will produce, in landscape, and a font big enough to maximize use of space. That way anyone walking by can read it.

Then when the victi--er--bastage complains, everyone will be snickering so it will be near impossible to discover the real culprit.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Can you imagine if we all worked in the same corporate office. We'd just be hell to work with.

Yeah, but I'd bet we'd get our shit done. So we could use the rest of the day for filling up wordprocessing files.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Can you imagine if we all worked in the same corporate office. We'd just be hell to work with.

Coporate offices and I do not agree. Having avoided it thus far in life has, yes, left me poorer, but it's also kept me out of prison.

You don't want to put me in a cubicle farm with the rest of you, under any circumstances.

It would not be pretty.

Etola

Still looking for stars...
Registered
Reaction score
*hides from the dentist*

Good morning, everyone! I hope things are going better for everyone stressed out and/or suffering from various maladies last night. *hugs* for anyone who needs 'em!

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning all :D

Janie, I hope you get some help with your mom soon. My grandparents took care of my great grandmother until she started "taking walks" in the middle of the night. She was violent too. (((HUGS))) hon

Well since I work here alone, I don't get sick often nor do I infect others if I do come in sick. :D

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
Hello everyone! hopefully my whinging and bitching will be less

I GOT THE APARTMENT

Poor dad has to jump thru one more hoop... yes, I am a full grown adult who needed daddy to co-sign. Not happy about it, but it's better than living in my car.

ok. still at work, must get off innernets...

take care all, till I get home....

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score

I GOT THE APARTMENT

Poor dad has to jump thru one more hoop... yes, I am a full grown adult who needed daddy to co-sign. Not happy about it, but it's better than living in my car.

YAY!!! Congratulations!!! :partyguy:

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

I GOT THE APARTMENT

:e2woo:

(And guess whos name is on my Prius even though I coughed up a reasonable 'downpayment'. It could have gone under both my name and my mom's but it meant more paperwork and she coughed up many fold more than I.)

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
Wooo!! Congrats!!

Is this the one across from the chocolate factory?

oh yeah, baby!

Thank you all for your congrats - reps coming later, just fast here, cuz I"m at work

I figure if anything bad goes down, I can always scale the chocolate factory and hide there. You know if there's an earthquake. Or shots fired. Or bad weather. Or the sun comes out unexpectedly. I hope the oompa loompas are friendly.

so relieved.... sending the final paperwork... or semi-final paperwork, as I have to get a move in date figured out and the lease papers signed.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Good morning Cantina!

Congrats on the apartment Bettielee! It's time to be all:snoopy:or :e2bouncey or :e2bear: or :hooray: or even :Jump: depending on whether you are in public or not.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Good Morn.... Afternoon Friends!

My computer decided to be mean and stupid this morning so I threw it in the corner for most of the day. ....Wait, that was the dog.... Whatever, everything was being mean this morning so I curled up in a corner and read most of the day. At least Little Kricket has been fairly cheerful today.

I want a bubble bath and chocolate and someone else to clean my place.

Poo! :(

I feel like a cranky 5 year old, sorry :D

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Good Morn.... Afternoon Friends!

My computer decided to be mean and stupid this morning so I threw it in the corner for most of the day. ....Wait, that was the dog.... Whatever, everything was being mean this morning so I curled up in a corner and read most of the day. At least Little Kricket has been fairly cheerful today.

I want a bubble bath and chocolate and someone else to clean my place.

Poo! :(

I feel like a cranky 5 year old, sorry :D

That's okay, I did the cranky 5 year old earlier, and believe me, you were much nicer about it. Enjoy your rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.