XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoeless

Registered
Reaction score
Is that the kind of, "hell of" that consists of a fist pump and "yee haw" or the kind that requires the key for the emergency Bottomless Bottle of Jim, Jack & Johnny plus Nod-O-Matic Tarbender with the latest version of Empathizze installed?

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Good morning cantinas :Sun:

The new neighbours are moving in. At least the weather's improved so they're not getting wet.

Today may involve something, but I can't think what it is.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's kinda cool being able to post via smart phone whilst sitting in bed....

Ace joins the smart phone crowd. Boo ya! I'm in bed atm. Sans pants. I havent slept till 9 in forever.

And hugs to Bettie. After I get dressed of course. :)

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
Is that the kind of, "hell of" that consists of a fist pump and "yee haw" or the kind that requires the key for the emergency Bottomless Bottle of Jim, Jack & Johnny plus Nod-O-Matic Tarbender with the latest version of Empathizze installed?

Ice cream.

Ice cream will soothe your woes.

I'm sorry. I should have been more specific. I meant it was a hell of a day, as in, wow, I got a lot done, the apt doesn't look like a laundry mat, the dishes are clean, the cat litter is swept up in the bathroom, I edited a lot.... that kind of hell of a day. As opposed to one where I don't do anything but heckle the ignorant on the internet and leave comments on Yahoo articles that make me look small. That kind of day.

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
Yesterday was a shitty day and I couldn't see all day. So far, today has been better. I can see a little bit and now it is time to nap because they eye is fatigued.

How long does it take to heal from iritis?

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
I think it depends on the person, or your general health at the time. I had a little rip inside my eyelid (which is a "that'll teach you to annoy a toddler" moment never to be forgotten) which took ages to heal, but a really bad eye infection (weeping yellow pus) cleared up within a week. I was stressed when I was looking after Zoe, so that probably affected the healing time, and I got the eye infection when I had just left college and was in a very well-paying job - the difference in my situation, I am sure, played a part.

Hope it gets better soon.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Dr. Google says anywhere from days to a few weeks.

Dr. Google isn't particularly helpful, but we all know this.

:Hug2: TJ. Hang in there.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
one where I don't do anything but heckle the ignorant on the internet

But I like it when you heckle the ignorant on the internet. Except when it's me.

Yesterday was a shitty day and I couldn't see all day. So far, today has been better.

Ugh! Hope it heals soon!

Here: packing, still waiting on lawyers to hash out the Purchase & Sale, dealing with rampaging toddlers, big kid sick, and I've got that vaguely queasy restless my-life-has-no-meaning feeling that I've learned comes from not writing. Waiting on beta feedback on last story I wrote and they're being slooooooow, which of course makes me all the more certain the story is awful.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Third sighting of an Indigo Bunting in my yard. I also have millions of birds I cant ID. I think I've found the perfect spot for the bird cam to capture them sans man made anything in the pic. Wish me luck.

But first, moar gardening.

Status
Not open for further replies.