XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Good for the dong crop, rain'll be. *rocks* Now we're I put them reading glasses?

Well, you know what they say. What's good for the dong crop is good for the :censored

Anyone here want to make me a donut-based hot fudge sundae and a six pack? I'll share. Sort of.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I har too much stress at work, and though it got resolved, I treated myself to a book from half.com. It was only 75c but with shipping it was 4.74$ Still not bad.

I'm off to see the war horse after I check on animals and the real but dongless garden.

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
I'll be 38 in November... 2 more years until the big 40

eyeblink

Barbara says hi
Registered
Reaction score
At least no one here is young enough to be my grandson or granddaughter - well, not legally anyway.

And no doubt some fourteen-year-old will pop out of the woodwork and prove me wrong!

Pegster

Girando e fuzzicando
Registered
Reaction score
The name change threw me--couldn't find you guys just when I had found an interesting thread. How often does that happen? Someone needs to leave a trail of breadcrumbs for us new folk who get lost easily and have a carb problem.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The name change threw me--couldn't find you guys just when I had found an interesting thread. How often does that happen? Someone needs to leave a trail of breadcrumbs for us new folk who get lost easily and have a carb problem.

Subscribe to the thread (using the handy-dandy thread tools section in the menu above) and then you'll be with us through thick and thin. All you'll have to do is look in your User Cp menu under "Subscribed Threads."

Until we reach about 25K in posts and get moved again, anyway.

:D

Reservoir Angel

Angelic by name, fiendish by nature
Registered
Reaction score
Subscribe to the thread (using the handy-dandy thread tools section in the menu above) and then you'll be with us through thick and thin. All you'll have to do is look in your User Cp menu under "Subscribed Threads."
Just don't set any e-mail alerts for new posts or your inbox will be utterly buried.

A lesson I learnt the hard way...

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My fetish, my secret.

;)

Reservoir Angel

Angelic by name, fiendish by nature
Registered
Reaction score
Boardwalk Empire is giving me a major desire to write a story featuring gangsters. But I don't want to start an entirely different WIP and I'm not sure if I can work some gangster storyline into my current WIP.

Plus I know virtually nothing about gangsters or the mafia in general outside what I've seen those few times I tried and fail to watch The Godfather.

Status
Not open for further replies.