Phobos and Mythic Delirium

clintl

Represent.
Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone here submitted to Phobos or Mythic Delirium? I've submitted twice to Phobos, did not got a response either time, and they didn't respond to queries about the status of the submissions, either. And I submitted to Mythic Delirium last fall, and the same thing happened. Now, I think it's possible my ISP's spam filter snatched the responses, but I fixed that problem before sending the queries. Still nothing from either of them. Has anyone else had that experience with these two publications?

clintl

Represent.
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion, but a search didn't turn up anything there. Isn't that forum more about book publishers and agents than short story markets?

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, this isn't the best place to ask, but the Rejectomancy thread over in W1S1 would likely net you responses from anyone who's had experience with them.

Smiling Ted

Ah-HA!
Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone here submitted to Phobos or Mythic Delirium? I've submitted twice to Phobos, did not got a response either time, and they didn't respond to queries about the status of the submissions, either. And I submitted to Mythic Delirium last fall, and the same thing happened. Now, I think it's possible my ISP's spam filter snatched the responses, but I fixed that problem before sending the queries. Still nothing from either of them. Has anyone else had that experience with these two publications?

Phobos is closed to submissions, and has been for a while. MD's last "reading window" when it was open to submissions ended on October 1.
When did you submit? If you did it while they were closed, you shouldn't expect to hear anything from them.

mythicdelirium

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Clint!

Hello, Clint. Mike Allen with Mythic Delirium here. Google Alert showed me this board.

Cross my heart, according to a search of my Inbox, I've never received a submission or query from you. I believe you when you say that you've sent them, so I don't know what's happening.

I did see the comment you left on the Mythic Delirium site, and I replied to it, I'm guessing you didn't see that: http://mythicdelirium.com/?p=2750

Hopefully we can figure out what the problem is before my next submission window opens. All best!

Last edited: