The Eldritch Tomb of Unknowable Caffeine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoplite

Return of the Coffee Shield
Registered
Reaction score
Morning Cantina.

Lots of cooking was had last night, however most of it is for later in the week. And my squash risotto turned out...weird. But butter makes anything taste good.

I've now been at work for 24 hours straight. My smibble is broken, can someone toss me a fresh one please?

*preps the dragon for operation smibble-drop, adds in a few coffee barrels for good measure*

Well, THAT went spectacularly badly. :(

:Hug2:
*preps the mecha-dragon for operation smibble-drop-2, adds in a few whiskey barrels for good measure*

tianaluthien

What I do is not up to you
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

I've now been at work for 24 hours straight. My smibble is broken, can someone toss me a fresh one please?

:Hug2: :Hug2:

*climbs into dragon saddle to make sure the dragon doesn't get distracted on operation smibble-drop*

Also, MRI tomorrow! Still not super excited, but am amused that I apparently get copies of the pictures. I'll have to work out something to do with them.

Good vibes for tomorrow :)

I suppose it is good to hear that other people here have had periods of non-writey-ness before getting back to kicking their fictional characters' butts and taking names for their characters.

Not that the prospect of being un-writey for even a year is even that appealing...

I don't remember how long mine lasted...it went in fits and starts, and then that thing called Life happened and kicked me in the writer pants last year. Funny how that works.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
I like all these stories of the writing horse, and getting back on it even if you were forbibly thrown off. My cockles, they are warmed.

This...doesn't sound right. Do you need us to make a trail of smibbles to lead you out?

WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU? :box:

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry it didn't go so well, 10s.

I haven't written yet today (only been up for about an hour), but today is the first of April, so Camp NaNo writing will happen today. I'm looking forward to it!

milkweed

Abuses commas at will.
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, that is rust on the shovel. Red rust. Copious, red rust.

I wrote a book on how to dye fabric and paper with rust and have several free articles on the technique as well... you can make some really exciting designs dyeing fabric and paper with rusty tools, spikes are my favorite! :evil The best part, my techniques won't ruin your tools and they will get your tools nice and clean!

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good evening Cantina!

It actually felt like spring today. It seems like the weather is finally starting to behave according to the season. About time.

Surprisingly, I wrote more while I was at college. It's just within the last two years that my desire has evaporated. Who knows. Maybe it'll suddenly come rushing back one day. Until then, I remain wordless.

tianaluthien

What I do is not up to you
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
*sigh*

Look, blade management 101. Always wipe it clean before you sheath it. Otherwise bad things happen.

I learned that bit of weapons trivia from The Lion, the Witch, & the Wardrobe. :D

ION: MY THESIS PROPOSAL HAS BEEN ACCEPTED YO!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
IION: MY THESIS PROPOSAL HAS BEEN ACCEPTED YO!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

w00t indeed!
banana-spin.gif