Old People Writing for Teens, IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Don't ask me, my parents never got me one and I don't remember.

Well, that works. Lol.

I gutted 64k from an old Novel last night. I am keeping the last half/other 60K as a refrence guide for now. Then it'll get clipped too.

Starting from scratch. The guys on teen4teen couldn't believe I cut that much. :D

A necessary evil I'm afraid. Story just drags too much.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
how is everyone today?

I just got a new laptop.... well actually i just ordered it... now i'm super anxiously awaiting its arrival... although i just discovered I can use my old computer hopefully by tomorrow if the new replacement battery and charger arrive today like it said it would! YAY i can finally write at home again!!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
i'm good just the waiting is killing me. Wanna see a picture!!!???

hp-envy-14-laptop-front.jpg

ChelseyBlair

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.chelseyblair.com
Morning guys.

My laptop just got fixed so I have a new keyboard which is nice.

Does anyone else remember Tomogatchis and nano pets/babies? They were really popular/banned when I was in elementary school. Pokemon came out when I was ten or so, I think.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Morning guys....
Does anyone else remember Tomogatchis and nano pets/babies? They were really popular/banned when I was in elementary school. Pokemon came out when I was ten or so, I think.

We had Giga-Pets, and yes they were banned. :D Mom was not gonna buy me one, but my cousin Brenda got me one for Christmas and then it was too much work keeping it alive so I took the batteries out...:D

Last edited:

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
oh yeah i remember them... hated them because i would feel sooooo damn guilty and sad when they died... and my died alot...it was just too much for my little 7 year old self.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
oh yeah i remember them... hated them because i would feel sooooo damn guilty and sad when they died... and my died alot...it was just too much for my little 7 year old self.

I had other things on my mind at 7-8. A death in the family, and school... Surgery on my mouth the year before to fix a huge gap in my front teeth(hereditary)... Life. :D

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
hahahahahaha sounds like the story of my life! I had a death in the family too, and they just but a retainer in my mouth to prepare me for braces.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
yeah i was the youngest kid the dentists ever put braces on. Had been prepped for them from 7-10 and got them on at 10 and got them off at 13. A NIGHTMARE!!!

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
yeah i was the youngest kid the dentists ever put braces on. Had been prepped for them from 7-10 and got them on at 10 and got them off at 13. A NIGHTMARE!!!

Never had braces, just the surgery and that straightening my teeth... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.