Braggage III

ACFantasy

Registered
Reaction score
The first part of my story "A Most Unusual Patriot", which was accepted at Tellest.com a couple weeks ago, is now live! The next three parts will be released at intervals of one week.

ACFantasy

Registered
Reaction score
The second part of my story "A Most Unusual Patriot" is up! It's a story about a plucky thief with a few minor magical abilities trying to take down a gnoll gladiator. I had a lot of fun writing it... hope it's just as much fun to read.

Eliza C

We’ll see what happens from here…
Registered
Reaction score
I have a fluffy little humor story up today at Everyday Fiction - A Tale of Two Tenants.

This is a W1S1 story from more than a year and a half ago. I got a rewrite request from EDF in Jan of 2014 and then got very busy with other stuff and put off the rewrite until Jan of this year. Finally got it in and they took it :)

Congrats to ACFantasy and Aislinn on their braggage!

ACFantasy

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, Eliza and Aislinn! Congrats to you two as well!

Gnome

Registered
Reaction score
I sold a really fun flash story to Stupefying Stories this week.:hooray:

pdichellis

Murder! You want fries with that?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
murderandfries.wordpress.com
New congrats to Gnome on the stupefying story!

And I’m letting loose a giant Waahhoooooo because I just learned I’m now an Active Member of the Private Eye Writers of America, based on a private investigator short story I sold.

Waahhoooooo!

Best wishes,
Peter DiChellis

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats gnome and Peter! Great news!
banana-slideby.gif

Project Deadlight

Registered
Reaction score

fihr

Registered
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've looked in here because my focus has been caught up in my house renovation - which is good, but my writing has had to take a back seat (more like, get shoved in the boot).

But, wow! Simon, what awesome news. You've got some seriously good company in that TOC. Seems like you are really breaking through. Congratulations!

And to all others with braggage: Gnome and Peter, congrats! And Eliza, I enjoyed your EDF piece. :)

Aislinn

Head down
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks guys, at the time my head nearly exploded when I found out the TOC. Here's my blog about the thing: http://tinyurl.com/lw8tmo6 Hope everyone else is getting good news, and isn't having the same quiet sort of year I'm having with subs!

Hehe, I liked your blog post. I would have commented on wordpress but (shamefulness) I couldn't quite figure out how. I also have come to expect rejections (purely as a matter of stats) and can't quite process the words of the odd acceptance email!

V1c

Hmmmmm
Registered
Reaction score
Whoa nelly there is some awesome braggage in here! Congrats to all!

JJ Litke

People are not wearing enough hats
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jjlitke.com
Ooo, congrats, CL! I keep thinking that I should try reading more poetry—I bet it's nothing like what they used to make us read in high school. :greenie