Black swan comic 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kivandrohex

Registered
Reaction score
xbrc2.jpg

I would like to introduce the "Black Swan"

She is one of my characters I'm making the world and characters in 3D. For book format. She is human, but if she transforms she becomes half swan. I use maya, sculptris, ilustrator, photoshop, scetchup, sound booth, after effects... etc.

Last edited:

Kivandrohex

Registered
Reaction score
2yzjwb5.jpg

This is Mannequinne. Another of the characters in the 3D story.

Kivandrohex

Registered
Reaction score
This is the first of the idea for the start of the story-- just an idea, your input would be greatly appreciated.
___

Repunsel,mannequin and black swan is stuck in the desert and their car is broken. Repunsel takes the car door because whenever she gets hot, she can open a window.

Black swan stole her car door and held it over her own head. Suddenly the sun starts burning her hair. Repunsel laughs. Mannequin took a chair so he can sit on it. The heat is getting to repunsel and she is imaging smoking a cigarette for her stress levels.

Black Swan is playing cards with mannequin, she loses and she says “May a thousand fleas infest your asshole”

It's getting dark, its cold that Mannequin and Repunsel is huddled together. Black swan turns her wings around herself, she lost wing control because it had recently been hurt from the car crash.

At night they started walking, a small little hut with a banner at the top “Food and drink unlimited” Sadly as Black swan dashed to it she hit a cactus tree. Mannequin takes out a knife and cuts the cactus and refills the canister.

Repunsel stares at the cactus like watching paint dry out.

Status
Not open for further replies.