Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Not the tri-color pasta, but the green one - she picked at it, before saying "you did it wrong. It's not meant to look like that."

Also, she ate my bacon roll. :(

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, but the green pasta *tastes* different. I don't care what color you make it. Kids can pick it out. I swear. "It tastes like dirt." (that's a direct quote :rolleyes:)

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Green is the color of barf.

And now I'm not quite so hungry any more...

She loves pink (it is her favorite color), so I'm sure that will go down well. I really need to make up something that I can use throughout the week to save me some time (an hour a day making food up for her is ridiculous).

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com
*shakes head* Sometimes I just have to laugh because I can see that goofy grin in my mind when you say stuff like that. :)

Join now. A lot of stuff on there may give you ideas on what to do with Zoe. :)

Oh, and there's actually a 'geek' section. :D

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Speaking of horror... I just superglued my hand to my desk. When I pulled my hand off some of the desk paint/finish stuff came off with it. :( Right now I'm laying in bed slightly high from spray paint fumes trying to soak the varnish/super glue off my hands with nail polish remover.

In the future, talk me out of anything involving DIY.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Uh, babe... That can be considered a VERY good outcome given the alternative scenario. *shakes head* I'll take your DIY toys away if you try to do yourself any more damage.

And while I'm at it, please (I'm begging you) stay away from the keyboard with chemicals. Last thing you need is to spill anything... I'm serious.

See?

Serious face is serious.

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Uh, babe... That can be considered a VERY good outcome given the alternative scenario. *shakes head* I'll take your DIY toys away if you try to do yourself any more damage.

And while I'm at it, please (I'm begging you) stay away from the keyboard with chemicals. Last thing you need is to spill anything... I'm serious.

See?

Serious face is serious.

Funny you say that... a little bit ago I almost knocked the bottle of Goo Gone on my laptop. :D

My daughter loves her vegetables. Green or otherwise.

:D

Your daughter is one of the few! I had to trick my little 3 yr old cousin into eating green beans (they were in green bean casserole) by telling him they were dragon's food and that's how dragons got fire power.

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
Guess I was lucky. My kids loved and still love veggies. They would trade candy for cucumbers. I have to keep them out of the garden in the summer otherwise I have nothing to can! lol

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I actually consider myself to be pretty lucky all in all. I have one kiddo that loves veggies and one that is sort of meh about them and puts up some fight.

They both have a few things they won't touch, though. Squash being one of them. Cooked spinach another. Celery and mushrooms in any way shape or form. But I think they grow into liking those things later anyway. I did.

My biggest issue is a husband who won't eat them. :rolleyes:

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
I actually consider myself to be pretty lucky all in all. I have one kiddo that loves veggies and one that is sort of meh about them and puts up some fight.

They both have a few things they won't touch, though. Squash being one of them. Cooked spinach another. Celery and mushrooms in any way shape or form. But I think they grow into liking those things later anyway. I did.

My biggest issue is a husband who won't eat them. :rolleyes:

Heh, I'm pretty sure BigWords doesn't even know what broccoli is. :D

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Trust me. BigWords will never deny this- his diet is like that of a 6 yr olds, except he's 'allowed' to eat the stuff he wants. :D I asked him what he was having for Easter dinner- marshmallows. A whole bag.

2 weeks ago before he started watching Zoe 3 or 4 days in a row. Marshmallows. Bags of marshmallows. Except I think one day in there he was eating some sort of donut like sweet buns.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The ones he likes are called Chelsea buns and look pretty good. I guess they're a British thing, though, because I've never seen them here.
I like the Asian kind. Like, too much. :rolleyes:

MOONCAKES!

:idea:I think I just gave myself an idea for a story based on Chinese legend!

Have to file this one away until I have time to play with it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.