Not open for further replies.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
I have a major headache. :(

Do you have any painkillers?

And I'm going to buy colored index cards later. :Shrug:

For any reason, or just because you really, really like colored index cards?

I'm really good although SOOOOO EXHAUSTED. Yesterday i woke up at 8:40am after 3 hours of sleep, went to work, took a 2 hour nap from 4:30-6:30pm, and then have not gone to bed since. But it was like the best night of my life!

:roll: Two hours in not a nap. That's a full night's sleep.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys, thought I'd pop by.

I see BW is up to mischief again :D

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
hahahahah Well i was going to say that but i figured you people had more normal sleeping cycles

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
took a 2 hour nap from 4:30-6:30pm, and then have not gone to bed since. But it was like the best night of my life!
Hmm, I'm *almost* with BW here. Not a full night's sleep, but not exactly a power nap. LOL That'd mess me up for a week if I slept two hours in the afternoon like that.

I'm good. Feeling kind of lazy. I should be writing a curriculum and roasting a chicken. Instead I'm slurping and surfing.
I'm hoping to do the same as soon as the wee ones clear out.

Do you have any painkillers?
I think it might be allergy related. I'm going to take some nose spray and see if that helps. That's not too much tmi, is it? :D
For any reason, or just because you really, really like colored index cards?
Both.
I love index cards. And I was always a purest. White. But, I'm realizing for my outline, I may need something to help me visually organize information a little better. And color might help.

:hi: PD

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
That's not too much tmi, is it? :D

*points to sig*

Considering the kind of extensive e-mails which have been flying back and forth lately, I seriously doubt that ANYTHING hits the TMI zone for me.

With this being the horror forum, I guess it is (more or less) safe to say that, yes, requesting autopsy information for something I have been struggling with does get results. Not just notes and corrections on what I have written, but photographs and videos. I love how people want to help get things as accurate as possible, but it does raise a lot of questions when people peek at the laptop screen...

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*arranges bagels and assorted toppings on table, starts coffee*
Is there lox? Because I SO WANT lox right now.

Color-coding FTW.

:D
I got them :snoopy: Blue, yellow, Pink (white of course) and this awesome blue sheath thing that I can carry in my purse.

I seriously doubt that ANYTHING hits the TMI zone for me.
I was being a little sarcastic because of just that. :roll:
I love how people want to help get things as accurate as possible, but it does raise a lot of questions when people peek at the laptop screen...
If it's a problem with people coming up behind you, you can always put a clip-on mirror on your monitor so you can see when they are approaching, then flip screens when they do. :D That's what I do. I heard that helps.

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
*points to sig*

Considering the kind of extensive e-mails which have been flying back and forth lately, I seriously doubt that ANYTHING hits the TMI zone for me.

With this being the horror forum, I guess it is (more or less) safe to say that, yes, requesting autopsy information for something I have been struggling with does get results. Not just notes and corrections on what I have written, but photographs and videos. I love how people want to help get things as accurate as possible, but it does raise a lot of questions when people peek at the laptop screen...

Oh my goodness! I bet it does!

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
If it's a problem with people coming up behind you, you can always put a clip-on mirror on your monitor so you can see when they are approaching, then flip screens when they do.

I swear I'm surrounded by vampires. People just creep right up. Mirrors would be wasted on them...

:idea: I wonder if I should tell you what I actually had for breakfast, and really make you drool.

Abby was tormenting me with links to recipes earlier, so I went out and bought a big bag of food. Okay, mostly cakes, but it counts as food.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I have to confess, all I really know about shitake mushrooms is that one episode of Cowboy Bebop where they got hallucinogenic mushrooms by mistake.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
*glares at Bos*

You're giving me more things to procrastinate with.

*gazes at Cowboy Bebop box set*

The rewrites can surely wait a little while longer.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I swear I'm surrounded by vampires. People just creep right up. Mirrors would be wasted on them...
I see. Yes, that would pose a problem.

Okay, mostly cakes, but it counts as food.
Okay, that's IT! I'm going to the Asian Market today and getting some Japanese pastries.

Well, maybe this weekend. But I'm going.

I have to confess, all I really know about shitake mushrooms is that one episode of Cowboy Bebop where they got hallucinogenic mushrooms by mistake.

I got some dehydrated ones from Costco. It's, you know, Costco-sized, so there are a lot of them. For only, like, $7. I think it'll take me about a month or so to get through them.

That's not an offer to share, though. *hugs mushrooms*

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*gazes at Cowboy Bebop box set*

*is jealous*

*adds to list of wants behind Farscape and GITS:SAC*

I got some dehydrated ones from Costco. It's, you know, Costco-sized, so there are a lot of them. For only, like, $7. I think it'll take me about a month or so to get through them.

I prefer wood-ear mushrooms, myself, but still...

*is jealous*

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
*wants mushrooms*

*iz hungry*

Hmm, maybe getting dinner ready will fix that, right?

*doesn't feel like cooking*

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
*adds to list of wants behind Farscape and GITS:SAC*

When you eventually pick up the two Ghost In The Shell box sets (which are HEAVY), remember to buy the spin-off movie in the metal case - there is an extra disc full of goodies.

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
*drags self into thread*

So starving... Chocolate... Lox... Mushrooooms... Choco...

*ignored Sparkles "make dinner" reference.*

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
When you eventually pick up the two Ghost In The Shell box sets (which are HEAVY), remember to buy the spin-off movie in the metal case - there is an extra disc full of goodies.

Oh, yes, I already knew about the spin-off movie, which I have not yet seen. But I shall remember about the metal case.

When I manage to buy them.

Whenever that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.