Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASC McLaren

Intended for mature audiences
Registered
Reaction score
I'm glad your feeling betterish Ted!

I keep telling him, he's *got* to stop ingesting them. I swear, that's how these things are picked up.

Ted, you don't have tremors or fits of uncontrollable laughter or anything, right?

:Hug2: Jokes aside, I really hope you're able to kick this soon. :(

As long as they are cooked to an internal temperature above 160, that should kill all of the ingestable bugs, right? I think we should advise Ted not to lick his victims passengers before cooking them. :D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Glad the fever broke, hopefully the migraine will let up soon, too. :Hug2:

I lost my internet for a few hours. I thought they had disconnected it. :cry: I got the disconnection notice, but I paid most of it...I was so scared that it hadn't been enough for them and they axed me. So glad that obviously wasn't the case, but I am having a lot of trouble with the connection.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Glad the fever broke, hopefully the migraine will let up soon, too. :Hug2:

I lost my internet for a few hours. I thought they had disconnected it. :cry: I got the disconnection notice, but I paid most of it...I was so scared that it hadn't been enough for them and they axed me. So glad that obviously wasn't the case, but I am having a lot of trouble with the connection.

I got some ibuprofen this morning, that helped.

Night, who is your ISP?

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
heh, I didn't call them, besides I'm not much of a hollarer. It seems to be working okay at the moment, a bit slow, though.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I may never have the ability to view it...depending on it's content, in which I'd have to peek at it to see what content is in it so I can decide if I have the ability to view it...or not.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Oh good because I was planning on watching the last ep of Supernatural and then a movie if my internet will quit acting up, so I may not have time for a bawdy video right now. :rolleyes:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I thought my neighborhood was the seedier places...of course I never go outside, though. But sure...as long as it's all for research.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:popcorn:

Maybe we shouldn't have roasted and ate that last newbie that was here...

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Yes, Ted. Sleep, sleep..., sleep...

Dream of windowless vans driving down suburban streets slowly, the sounds of ice cream truck music playing loudly from within, the thoughts of the driver only to be disclosed in horrific violence wrought upon unsuspecting innocents...

That is a wonderful dream....

Tried to sleep, didn't happen. I'll try again in a bit.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good evening.

(Just to carry on with that business. :D)

Glad to hear you're hanging in there, Ted. Almost beat it now, I bet. That coughing/hacking shit can always linger for awhile.

So, I got out of going to church today and spent nearly 4 hrs editing the first two thirds of a short story instead. :e2thud: I. Am. Exhausted.

And that was just handwritten edits, I haven't even got it entered into the computer. But I think I'm fried now.

Status
Not open for further replies.