Last Television Program You Watched

richcapo

Knight Templar
Registered
Reaction score
More Parks and Rec. Before that, season two of Hemlock Grove, first two episodes. Not impressed.

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
Tried two series: Atlantis (BBC) and Dominion (SyFy).

I liked the character of Hercules in Atlantis, but the rest... meh.

Dominion: annoying, silly, derivative, cliche. Bah.

dantefrizzoli

Banned
Spammer
Reaction score
Tried two series: Atlantis (BBC) and Dominion (SyFy).

I liked the character of Hercules in Atlantis, but the rest... meh.

Dominion: annoying, silly, derivative, cliche. Bah.

Dominion is so bad that it's good. It's like Nuclear Tornado, Ice Tornado, or Sharknado, all of which are so horrible you have to watch them.

soho-syndrome

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
I'm more of a fall show fan (Downton Abbey, Elementary, etc.) but I guess the summer shows I'm watching right now are BBC's Almost Royal and Suits.

I also heavily follow Game of Thrones, Orphan Black, and Penny Dreadful :)

CWHs2

Registered
Reaction score
So...I actually watched "Sharknado2: The Second One" last night on SyFy. Well, I spent about 40% of my time watching the movie and the other 60% reading hilarious tweets about it.

Good times. (Not the movie. The movie-watching Twitter experience).

BlackMamba

Registered
Reaction score
I finally got around to starting Twin Peaks yesterday - I was going to just watch an episode or two and wound up bingeing on the whole first season. So far, I like.

AngelsAvengeMe

Registered
Reaction score
I'm currently watching Perception. I'm glad I did, it gave me an idea for a novel that I'm currently working on :)

s.j.l

Registered
Reaction score
Suits. Poor poor Mike. The season started off crap and I was debating whether to continue watching it or not, but glad I did. It's really picking up now that it's two episodes away from the finale.

robjvargas

Rob J. Vargas
Banned
Reaction score
I'm getting hooked on the interactions between the two primary characters in Unforgettable. Sadly, I'm not sure that's enough to save the show. But I'll keep watching while it's there. I like that their love interest is all "been there, done that, the train wreck is all cleaned up."

oceansoul

Registered
Reaction score
Currently watching Californication. I'd never watched it before and although the story does take some ridiculous twists - I really like it.

brasiliareview

author of Sweet Bread
Registered
Reaction score
Website
brasiliareview.org
That durn Pickers show. I don't know why I like it. I'm not into cars, motorcycles, and junk. It must be the collecting aspect, because I used to collect comic books and I got a rush from hunting through boxes at stores and flea markets looking for that one treasure.

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The Simpsons. FXX is running an Every Simpsons Episode Ever marathon for the next 12 days. They were on the fourth season when I watched, the Valentine's episode with "I Choo-Choo-CHOOSE You!". They were still pretty crass and the only guest voices I saw listed in the credits were Phil Hartman and Marcia Wallace.

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
Been watching a lot of old episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm. I guess everyone on here knows that those shows weren't scripted. Actors just given a premise and then improvising. Heard where Larry David's concept was a main character who would say and do everything he wants to say and do in real life, but doesn't. This has got to be one of the funniest shows ever on TV.

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Married at First Sight: 6 Months Later...

Enjoyed it - Quite an interesting experiment. ;)