Pagan blogging

StarryEyes

Registered
Reaction score
I know this isn't the most active of forums, so how about a topic to breathe a bit of life into it? :)

Are there any Pagan bloggers on here? Or connoisseurs of Pagan blogs? I really enjoy reading them so I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we can share our favourites, or our own if we have one.

I'll start. There are two Pagan blogs which I really enjoy reading regularly: Baring The Aegis (Hellenic) and The Jackal's Dance (Kemetic). I also found a really good Wiccan blog a while ago but I can't remember what it was called :(

I'd love to expand my reading, so does anyone have any suggestions? Pagan bloggers, speak up! :D

Last edited:

Katje

Amoebakat at Large
Registered
Reaction score
Website
katjevanloon.com
I blog about my religious life under the pen name Morag Spinner. It's not terribly hidden that we're the same person but also not terribly open (it used to be very open, but I've since moved into a place where it might be best if they just think Buddhist and not Witch). Anyway, my blog is The Mundane Mystic. Not really been updated in a while as I broke my leg this summer and it's sort of put my religious life on hiatus. (I'm eclectic with a Celtic, Hellenic, and fictional recon focus.)

Other pagan blogs I read* are:

Sage and Starshine -- run by a close friend of mine. At this point, fairly Brighid-focused, but other Celtic stuff on there (and probably some Kemetic too).

Limen: thoughts from a threshold. Run by Jenett, a librarian who is amazingly thorough with her posts.

Seeking -- also run by Jenett, this is a site specifically designed to help people just starting out in Paganism or those who feel they need a brush up on the basics. Really excellent resource.

On the Rivers. Polytheist/eclectic.

Peaceful Awakenings: Reflections of Egypt
. Kemetic reconstructionist mysticism.

There are probably others but this is all I can remember at the moment.

*read is a pretty strong term; I am terrible at remembering to check up on blogs. These are blogs I have found interesting/useful/good to read at some point, at any rate.