Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
not hurting so much now...drugs kicking in. whoa. if they can clear up my chest inlfection i should b going home tomorrow. :)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
my son told my mom, and brothers that they put me in icu cuz they thought i wouldn't make it thru the day. and no one came. :( and my sister in law said she ouldn't wake up my brother cuzs he was asleep. that's nice.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
you can't ahve it, took three days to find two bags for me. all together they came up with four but had to get a hold of dallas, houston and somewhere else

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sealeyandrews.wordpress.com
they thought i wouldn't make it thru the day.
Wait--back it up. Are we gonna have to have that awkward moment where I tell you how I *really* feel about you? Like, now?

*cough* I wasn't prepared for that...and in the public forum?

We should probably be drunk for this. :e2drunk:

And I'll have yours, too, since they probably don't want you drinking right now. :D

Okay...

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

No, no.

Drunken declarations of affection are always, always a bad idea. Exponentially so the later it gets. Bonus points for going to bed, then getting up to make that phone call/send that email anyway.

Or so I have heard.

So.... I'll take the booze.

:e2drunk:

There, now you can 'fess up.

:popcorn:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Wait--back it up. Are we gonna have to have that awkward moment where I tell you how I *really* feel about you? Like, now?

*cough* I wasn't prepared for that...and in the public forum?

And I'll have yours, too, since they probably don't want you drinking right now. :D

Okay...

wait! the drugs are almost worn off, the nurse should be in here soon then we can resume.

actually I'm out of the woods now, so no need, now if I'm ever in a car wreck, stabbed or shot and need blood quick, well then I'm screwed. So okay, go ahead and tell me how you feel...

remember tho I'm in the hospital and in pain (okay not so much pain with the drugs) so don't be too brutal.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
We'll be your support group, Night. Now, about that blood... Looks tasty.

:)

step away from the blood, Greg. *looks for knives and straws in hounds hands as they give their support*

You couldn't send some of those our way, could you?

:D

Also, relatives suck. Just saying.

yeah, you'd think that they'd bother to make the trip out to the hopsital if the surgeons and staff told them I was dying and in ICU....but guess not. I've always been there for them. :( even for minor shit.

And sorry bos, there's only enough drugs for me, yes in the whole hospital- they're all mine, mine mine mine

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Aw :( I'm so sorry you're going through that, Night. Your family sucks.

*kicks Soapy and Greg away from the blood, cleans straw, and starts slurping*

to be fair my sister-in-law probably never even woke my brother up and told him. And not sure about my mom and other brothers, though my oldest brother called and asked me how I was. :Shrug:

My daughter is spending the night up here tonight, though. :) She's bringing up a game, for us to play. Her and my son were here when I was in ICU so that's what counts.

:Hug2: thanks Abby, hopefully I'll get out tomorrow. Since i don't have anyone at home to help me with anything, they don't want me going until I can take care of myself.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And sorry bos, there's only enough drugs for me, yes in the whole hospital- they're all mine, mine mine mine

funny-pictures-cat-hugs-teddy-bear-jealously.jpg

I point out I'm the only one here not trying to get at your blood. That should count for something.

No?

:D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
aw, bos isn't trying to suck all the blood from me. he does care :Hug2:

*throws a couple of pills at him*

I have other stuff, but I'll have to stab you first, cuz the other stuff all goes into my IV.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sealeyandrews.wordpress.com
Bonus points for going to bed, then getting up to make that phone call/send that email anyway.
Hmm. You have a point. *saves email to drafts*

actually I'm out of the woods now, so no need, now if I'm ever in a car wreck, stabbed or shot and need blood quick, well then I'm screwed. So okay, go ahead and tell me how you feel...
Don't go driving or, yanno, roaming around an unsafe neighborhood tonight. Just...wait until tomorrow morning. Kay? :D
aw, bos isn't trying to suck all the blood from me. he does care :Hug2:
:rolleyes: He's such a suck up.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I may steal a wheelchair and escape out one of the back exits...wheelchair+drugged up person+ highway....yeah it should be fine. :D

Wonder why they don't think it's cruel to put a woman in the maternity ward after giving her a procedure so she can never have babies again. :(

CDaniel

Writing for the brand
Registered
Reaction score
A dragon in a wheel chair doing about sixty down the interstate...oh yeah, I can see it all now.

Status
Not open for further replies.