Not open for further replies.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
See, it was like 75 here yesterday. Today it's 38. This morning it was warm enough I didn't have to jack my heater up. As of about 11am the temperature plummeted. Raining, possibly some sleet later. Maybe some thunderstorms. No accumulation expected. Likely to be dreary through Saturday night with gradually warming temperatures. By Monday it's expected to be near 80 again.

Spent 4 hours today fritzing around with a cover image in GIMP trying to figure out if there was a way to easily get rid of complex backgrounds behind an image (such as two Mi-24 Hind attack helicopters flying in tandem) I want to merge into another (Mt Erebus). So far, it looks like it's just a long and complex erasure process.

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Aw, darn, I missed the Chicago talk. I'll be there (Chicago) on the 17th (St. Patrick's Day), the 18th, and the 19th as well.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Hi ya hounds. Anyone miss me? :p

I'm still alive even after being tortured, cut up, stabbed, and forced to eat bad food and worse coffee.

If anything exciting happened while I was gone, someone fill me in. I'm not reading back through all of that. :tongue

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Work in the a.m., but I'm inspired and need to write like some people need to eat. Also, broken toes do not make for easy sleeping. Don't trip up a flight of stairs and break your toe.

Further interesting things: We should toast Abs for roasted coconut. I hear it's delicious, and I'm sure she would be.

Ted - Chicagooo. Six days. I'm a bit psyched to be going again. Even if I did just get back.

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
NF! We've missed you like skinny hipsters miss self-affirming scales. I made dinosaur chocolates, and they went swimming in acid. I think that's about it for things that happened.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:D Hi Bri. Aw...I missed chocolate dinosaurs and acid swimming?! That sucks.

Sorry to hear about your toe. :( Does it have a cast?

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sealeyandrews.wordpress.com
Status
Not open for further replies.