• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Betas for ongoing project, willing to trade crits

Status
Not open for further replies.

MkMoore

Treasure-hunter
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lessthanheroic.net
I need some help! I'm looking for some readers for an ongoing serial novel I'm writing. My usual beta readers have been flaking out on me lately. I illustrate these things, too, and I can't wait until the last minute to make sure a chapter is publishable.

The story is about a group of teenagers with super powers. It's probably more YA than not. Character-driven, more or less a realistic world despite the powers. You can read what I've published so far here: http://lessthanheroic.net

I'm looking for short or long term readers. I'm a little behind now, but it amounts to about one 4-5000 word chapter a month. I'm also willing to read something of yours in return.

sussu

Registered
Reaction score
Are you still looking? I've read pages of your blog and I thought they were fun to read.
Thanks

SheepDip

Registered
Reaction score
I'll toss my hat into the ring. DM me for email and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.