• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Desperately Seeking Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuckerMcCallahan

Insufferable Know-It-All
Registered
Reaction score
Genre is M/M Erotic Fantasy. Yeah. Gay fairies. And no, that wasn't an oxymoron. The stories move between modern day and the Fey world and involve M/M scenes. Fair warning - significant heat level.

I wrote two novellas whose stories intertwine. I can't decide if I should sub them separately, or if they should be put together into one novel. Total word count for both is roughly 82K.

I need a Beta who can analyze story, plot, and character arcs - somebody who can read these two novellas and help me decide if I should create a novel from them or if they just need to be filled out in spots.

I don't expect any editing. Just story work.

In exchange, I will be happy to read for you, provide line edits, or proofread any work of a similar size/length. I work in Romance, Erotica, and LGBTQ Fiction, but I have a tendency to mix genres.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks in advance ~
Tux

TuckerMcCallahan

Insufferable Know-It-All
Registered
Reaction score
Many thanks to the AWers who PM'ed, but I'm going to withdraw my request and enter my manuscript in the 2015 Beta Project.

Thanks again to those of you who responded - and if you're looking for a Beta, consider this year's project. It looks pretty amazing!

Be Well ~
Tux

Status
Not open for further replies.